Fiverr's Injustice with being Hacked Sellers!

hannah_7eleven

Few days ago, I was contacted by hacker buyer. He sent me logo details and one link to view his job requirements. I accidently clicked on it and my account access was with him. But I fortunately changed password and other stuff quickly. I contacted fiverr for this and YOU KNOW WHAT fiverr instead of helping me, restricted my account and paused my gig. WHAT A JUSTICE? I am deeply upset this annoying act from fiverr.

I have been waiting for them but it's been two weeks no fruitful reply so far. 

Truly disappointed Seller...

• Like 10
  • Sad 5

Fiverr might pause your account to protect your account until you are sure your system is okay again. Did you run a virus/malware check? I think in the past they asked for something that shows you've checked the system for viruses/malware and that it's now okay then they should re-activate it. You could search the forum for other users mentioning it (eg. do forum search everywhere on the forum for "hacked" and look at those threads). You might also need to change passwords on other sites.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

I am sorry you got hacked, but your profile picture on the main platform seems to be of a woman from the UK named Maria Teresa, whose English is significantly better than yours. Maybe you should change that to a picture of yourself?

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 12
  • Haha 3
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, hannah_7eleven said:

I contacted fiverr for this and YOU KNOW WHAT fiverr instead of helping me, restricted my account and paused my gig. WHAT A JUSTICE?

It's not about justice (or injustice), it's the standard procedure when someone reports being hacked. They restrict your account so the hacker can't do more damage (steal from you, attempt identity theft...).

3 hours ago, vibronx said:

I am sorry you got hacked, but your profile picture on the main platform seems to be of a woman from the UK named Maria Teresa, whose English is significantly better than yours.

Perhaps it was the hacker who changed the profile picture?

• Like 7
  • Up 3