level 2 account suddenly de-ranked with order in queue

sami_adnan

Question

level 2 seller account suddenly de-ranked, impressions are dropping and i see none of my gig on first page for certain keywords as they were before, even i could not find any of my gig up to 10 pages.

even i have a few orders running. also promoted gig option is active.

i have 99% reviews in max score. what could possibly go wrong, not a single gig is appearing in search results. can somebody guide?

• Like 15
  • Sad 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

20 answers to this question

Did you get a bad review recently? Or did you cancel an order recently? Also, Fiverr asks for a private review from the buyer after your order is completed. That private review also plays an important role in your gig rank.

There is also a concept of "Gig Rotation" on Fiverr. I don't know exactly how it works, but its purpose is to give equal chance to all the sellers, by featuring their gigs on the first page on a rotation basis.

If you are doing everything right, then you don't need to do anything out of the way, just do your best and be professional, and your gigs will rank again.

Best of luck 🙂

• Like 20
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dev_moon said:

Did you get a bad review recently? Or did you cancel an order recently? Also, Fiverr asks for a private review from the buyer after your order is completed. That private review also plays an important role in your gig rank.

There is also a concept of "Gig Rotation" on Fiverr. I don't know exactly how it works, but its purpose is to give equal chance to all the sellers, by featuring their gigs on the first page on a rotation basis.

If you are doing everything right, then you don't need to do anything out of the way, just do your best and be professional, and your gigs will rank again.

Best of luck 🙂

Yes. 4 days back received a 3.7 ... But my overall orders are around 900 completed. And more than 600 are 5 rated.. only 1% or even less are less than 5, why it does affect so badly with just one bad review, it really sucks.... 

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

That might be connected to a private review from the customer, hence the reason why they pushed you back in search 

But why it deranked all of the gigs, if that was the case it should only happen with that specific gig, and not the whole account. I had almost 5 gigs ranking on same keyword at 1st page... Even the lower rating gig was totally different keyword ranked. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I think the only solution in your case is to get in touch with the Support team, if there is a technical issue, they will fix it if not, then it's due a negative review, but don't worry you will recover in less than a week if you still get orders with positive reviews. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

It's not a technical problem, rather it seems to be related to Fiverr's "gig rotation" protocol. This is a mechanism in which they periodically "rotate" sellers to feature different ones.

Also, the services you offer are quite common, so I can understand why this might happen occasionally.

I experienced the same issue once. Despite having a lot of of orders and it being one of my most successful months (at that time) without any negative reviews, there was a sudden drop in my impressions. As a result, I received only 2 or 3 orders over the next two months and these were from previous customers.

Yet, strangely enough, things bounced back to normal on their own without me taking any particular action.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Yes! same here, level 2 perfect 100% in performance but still no order, even with promoted gig, and my best seller gig is n the  last page, AI illustration gigs are appearing in the first pages and when you look the sellers they are all new sellers, no completed order not even 1 order.. So what is happening?? It’s unfair to all those artist who really create/ draw not using those AI apps 😟

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 1/2/2024 at 10:31 PM, yachi15 said:

Yes! same here, level 2 perfect 100% in performance but still no order, even with promoted gig, and my best seller gig is n the  last page, AI illustration gigs are appearing in the first pages and when you look the sellers they are all new sellers, no completed order not even 1 order.. So what is happening?? It’s unfair to all those artist who really create/ draw not using those AI apps 😟

I feel what you feel, it's frustrating indeed. I've always maintained my quality for 7 years, only to receive a 1-star rating during that time. And suddenly, many new sellers are more recommended by the algorithm, they don't even do something truly good, just using AI

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 12/27/2023 at 11:11 AM, dev_moon said:

Best of luck 🙂

Informative.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 1/2/2024 at 8:31 PM, yachi15 said:

On 1/2/2024 at 8:31 PM, yachi15 said:

I can relate; a similar situation unfolded for me. While I was immersed in managing my active orders, my prominently featured gig unexpectedly got disabled. I've noticed a concerning development where my gigs seem to have vanished from search results on different pages. Despite thorough checks, I haven't been able to locate any of my gigs. It's been a month, and I'm still waiting for a resolution, continually monitoring the situation.

• Like 6