Fiverr new seller account derank( every gig is deranked)

abee_abbasi

Question

Hello everyone

My new seller fiverr account is deranked now,  i completed 5 orders and got 5 star reviews and ever client is 101% satisfied on video call they told me that they provide my private feedback also.  

Now my question is why my account is deranked every gig is deranked before that when I stay online maximum time i get good impressions but after fiverr online seller feature hide my gigs are deranked and its almost 3weeks now. 

Experts kindly tell me what to do I am also still online at platform

I am attaching file below before i was getting daily 2000+ impression every day per gig,   now 20+ everyday per gig

Screenshot_20231225-104204.png

Screenshot_20231225-104210.png

• Like 11

11 answers to this question

4 hours ago, abee_abbasi said:

Now my question is why my account is deranked every gig is deranked before that when I stay online maximum time i get good impressions but after fiverr online seller feature hide my gigs are deranked and its almost 3weeks now. 

Staying online does nothing for your gigs. It's a waste of time.

As for deranking: you received a boost as a new seller, now other new sellers are getting that boost. So it was a temporary boost, new sellers always receive that. But once you receive a few orders, you are sent at the back of the pack so other sellers can receive that boost. It's normal.

• Like 19

7 hours ago, abee_abbasi said:

Hello everyone

My new seller fiverr account is deranked now,  i completed 5 orders and got 5 star reviews and ever client is 101% satisfied on video call they told me that they provide my private feedback also.  

Experts kindly tell me what to do I am also still online at platform

I am attaching file below before i was getting daily 2000+ impression every day per gig,   now 20+ everyday per gig

I'm not able to comprehend the ISSUE here!!

You wish to have the same amount of gig impressions/exposure forever??🤔

• Like 12

@abee_abbasi 

Impressions and clicks change continuously.

My record is on May 23: 19241 impressions and 178 clicks (with 20 active gigs) during the last 7 days.

On May 15, I received the top-rated seller badge. After May 23 my impressions and clicks dropped a lot, but they were still good.

In July or August, there was a moment when I had 48 active orders.

Today December 25, I have only 8624 impressions and 60 clicks (with 27 active gigs) during the last 7 days. I still have 36 active orders.

I lost a lot of impressions and clicks, but still have a lot of orders. You don’t hear me complaining on the forum.

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

On 12/25/2023 at 3:41 PM, donnovan86 said:

Staying online does nothing for your gigs. It's a waste of time.

As for deranking: you received a boost as a new seller, now other new sellers are getting that boost. So it was a temporary boost, new sellers always receive that. But once you receive a few orders, you are sent at the back of the pack so other sellers can receive that boost. It's normal.

how can i get more impressions or order now?

• Like 8

On 12/25/2023 at 6:36 PM, filipdevaere said:

@abee_abbasi 

Impressions and clicks change continuously.

My record is on May 23: 19241 impressions and 178 clicks (with 20 active gigs) during the last 7 days.

On May 15, I received the top-rated seller badge. After May 23 my impressions and clicks dropped a lot, but they were still good.

In July or August, there was a moment when I had 48 active orders.

Today December 25, I have only 8624 impressions and 60 clicks (with 27 active gigs) during the last 7 days. I still have 36 active orders.

I lost a lot of impressions and clicks, but still have a lot of orders. You don’t hear me complaining on the forum.

you are also a stable seller but I am newbie, even I don't have repeat buyers since my total clients are 3

• Like 9