Tips to grow on this platform

rabiahaider175

The number one tip that will take you far in life:

take accountability and do your research. 

This forum has a lot of amazing advice and articles from established successful sellers on how to grow, how to manage clients, tips etc 

ah and another one: don’t steal pictures from the internet and don’t use AI to write your descriptions 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 14
  • Up 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rabiahaider175 said:

All tips are appreciated please!

My tip is to be truthful! A simple Google Image search was very enlightening to me. This image is from SPOTIFY.

Screenshot2023-12-21at3_07_16PM.png.2dde7b33fe518d1a60a53f9c13f6a775.png

Screenshot2023-12-21at2_24_26PM.png.fa9112236d267c64d54059254fd5ee72.png 

Your gig image is from this Annural's IG account. Upon further research, I discovered she is a singer/songwriter of some notoriety. I wonder what she would think of you using her image and claiming it as your own. 

You have broken Fiverr's TOS if you took the images for your profile and gig. When Fiverr asks you to verify your account, they will discover your deviousness. It would be best to place a genuine image of yourself on your profile and gig images. 

But that is not all. It is also against Fiverr's TOS to have two gigs that offer the same services.

Screenshot2023-12-21at2_34_00PM.png.cd89aa356aa92ef98a4dceeb4d9bfacd.png

Besides the above, the slogan you begin your gig description with is suspiciously similar to the slogan on my profile.  🤔

2 hours ago, rabiahaider175 said:

All tips are appreciated please!

My best advice is that buyers are going to be very suspicious of someone who claims to be a physician working on Fiverr proofreading for $, so it may be better to either be truthful about who you are or stick to the medical field that you claim to be part of. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 10
  • Up 11
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2023 at 4:02 AM, vickiespencer said:

Not every buyer from a third-world country causes issues for sellers on Fiverr. Problem buyers can come from any country. 

*I would personally block them completely from my client list*. Not because "all of them are bad", but 95% of bad ones are from there. Let other sellers to deal with them (if they want to), I would choose not to.

• Like 10

On 12/22/2023 at 2:01 AM, spintele said:

These third world countries are crazy... I would pay to have a feature to block all those countries as clients just to have peace.

It looks like everyone who liked your post is from a third world country.

Serial likers who think that liking stuff on the forum will bring them orders, I know, but it's still funny.

• Like 7

On 12/21/2023 at 9:01 PM, spintele said:

These third world countries are crazy... I would pay to have a feature to block all those countries as clients just to have peace.

On 12/23/2023 at 10:55 PM, spintele said:

*I would personally block them completely from my client list*. Not because "all of them are bad", but 95% of bad ones are from there. Let other sellers to deal with them (if they want to), I would choose not to.

What a pity... You've just lost a potential buyer. That's life, I guess...

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

On 12/24/2023 at 4:55 AM, spintele said:

I mean, to be honest.. my most problematic buyers were from the US mostly so.. as Vickie said, problem buyers can easily be from any country. I don't fault people for living in a certain region. It's their attitude, expectations, communication or lack thereof that's a major problem.

• Like 6
  • Up 1