Finally complete first 50 reviews

oymusafir

🤭 I remember my first forum post—it was about my profile not showing up in searches around October 5th. The first person to reply was @filipdevaere. He's a really good person, always trying to help with everything. Around October 14th, my profile started becoming visible in searches, and I can't believe that in such a short time, I've already completed over 50 reviews and have received over 63 orders, reaching seller level one. 👍 This site is truly fascinating if you have talent!

image.png.f18884089d8c4ae3cbf97c7dc1b14c94.png

• Like 69
  • Congrats! 26
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Starting today on Fiverr, they've begun displaying Fiverr Choice orders. While I was in a meeting helping my client, I noticed this was also displayed next to my name on the client's side, even though I didn't receive any notification. When I checked my gig in preview, there was nothing showing like this. Yeah whatever it's just awesome. 

image.png.9dcd32035ba632584f1e7168d13437aa.png

• Like 63
  • Congrats! 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, domenikbrenner said:

That sounds great. Good job on that one, mate. Hopefully it carries far into the future. Not gonna lie, I am a little jealous of your achievement.

Don't be jealous 😁. They already took back the Fiverr Choice on December 26th, after just 7 days. To be honest, it was a total waste of time; most of the messages I received during that time were from spammers. I did get some orders, but the majority of people were either spamming or asking completely illogical questions. About 90 percent of the replies I gave during that period were to spammers or to those asking nonsensical things.

• Like 22
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, oymusafir said:

Don't be jealous 😁. They already took back the Fiverr Choice on December 26th, after just 7 days. To be honest, it was a total waste of time; most of the messages I received during that time were from spammers. I did get some orders, but the majority of people were either spamming or asking completely illogical questions. About 90 percent of the replies I gave during that period were to spammers or to those asking nonsensical things.

Shame to hear.

• Like 19
  • Haha 2