There hasn't been much activity for me since last year in Fiverr. How do I improve my account?

ebookandarticle

6 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Are you witnessing also the fall of impressions and clicks?

Yes! However, social sharing hasn't attracted clients. I've checked the gig status, and it appears to be good. Despite sharing gigs on Twitter and LinkedIn, the impressions don't seem to be leading to orders. I remain positive and patient. Let's see what happens! Getting an order after a year gap is really suffering me a lot! 

• Like 5

Here is something. First at all, small changes on impressions doesn't mean anything at all. In fact, impressions also mostly doesnt mean anything by their selfs. I'm assuming you created your gig on a specific nich and search. As an example, my niche is editing streamer's videos. There are two searches that i'm checking everyday, they are Stream Highlight and Youtube Stream Editor. You can't find any of my gig's currently. I unfortunately get a derank on my best gig. It will be fixed in a maximum 1 month. It's not a big deal thankfully to my clients. I'm holding active 4 orders equal to 300 buck and clearing 650 bucks even if you can't find me right now. I suggest you use Fiverr Plus if you are invited. Even standard version of it has unique tools that can help you. The most important one for you is Top Keywords. You can see what your customers are searching for to find you, or not. You need to analyze these data important to improve your gig to get more orders. If you don't get any order but get 10.000 impressions it doesn't mean anything. I hope this can help you.

image.png.9b24cfb0da7ac465375fdf332a718469.png

image.png.7e33f1cc903e95caf82dfad208a3791a.pngimage.png.74f1db95273b2c9b5abd66fe00acac0c.png

And trust me @ebookandarticle social advertising most of the time doesnt work.

• Like 9
  • Up 3

On 12/25/2023 at 5:12 AM, ebookandarticle said:

My clients are highly satisfied; go and check the reviews! People should think twice before speaking. Hopefully, you can understand—whatever!

I went and checked... By the way, let me give you a piece of advice: if you decide to reply to me, think twice what you'll say.

1.jpg.ae3fa3d78ec8a46b91797d66ec12020c.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, maitasun said:

I went and checked... By the way, let me give you a piece of advice: if you decide to reply to me, think twice what you'll say.

1.jpg.ae3fa3d78ec8a46b91797d66ec12020c.jpg

I mean. He is kinda right. You are out of age currently. Try to be nice people. Everyone can share their opinions in this forum and also if i would be in your place i would listen everyone doesnt matter who are they or what they are doing. You are really dead in the sector currently

• Like 5

14 hours ago, ebookandarticle said:

I just Googled but couldn't find anyone! 😂

A marketing expert knows that once a marketer becomes a billionaire, Why would he still call himself a marketer? he will start his own business and utilize his skills in it. or at least he will start calling himself business consultant. Google is old fashioned ask AI to find you a billionaire who was a marketer.

image.png.f2f991eab9a8f2599163edbaafe5e022.png

😶 So, my point remains the same: Those who are marketing experts (know how to sell) are already billionaires, while those who are struggling are just marketers. 😶

• Like 9

19 hours ago, ebookandarticle said:

By the way, the famous trending dialogue suits you – 'WOMan'! 😂

Yes, I'm a woman. Do you have any problem with it? I hope not because misogyny is not allowed here.

Now, let's get some things straight...

First:

19 hours ago, ebookandarticle said:

Have you not looked through my earlier posts? I've been inactive for years, lol.

Well, this was your response to @milos_siena 👇 Lying is not good, not even if they're little white lies.

On 12/25/2023 at 3:46 PM, ebookandarticle said:
On 12/25/2023 at 9:36 AM, milos_siena said:

Are you witnessing also the fall of impressions and clicks?

Yes! However, social sharing hasn't attracted clients. I've checked the gig status, and it appears to be good. Despite sharing gigs on Twitter and LinkedIn, the impressions don't seem to be leading to orders. I remain positive and patient. Let's see what happens! Getting an order after a year gap is really suffering me a lot! 

Second:

You're not only skilled in everything you can think of, including translation, digital marketing and social media marketing, but you're also a polyglot: English, Italian, Spanish, French and (drum roll🥁) Japanese!!! Our friend @zeus777 would love to chat with you! 😃

1.jpg.f3b53fba51952a70409cd501e69e7042.jpg

2.jpg.084e4e92dfedd9d2f99cda6aa366e60e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, maitasun said:

Yes, I'm a woman. Do you have any problem with it? I hope not because misogyny is not allowed here.

Screenshot2023-12-26at1_20_13PM.png.0de468f8acda3f62a29a25b566cb8ead.png 

@miraccankoruyan, I am trying to be "nice", but when a post is made with the untruths that the OP made, it is challenging to ignore them. Plus, it does not help a user if he is allowed to mislead others by doing so. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, maitasun said:

First:

Well, this was your response to @milos_siena 👇 Lying is not good, not even if they're little white lies.

Second:

You're not only skilled in everything you can think of, including translation, digital marketing and social media marketing, but you're also a polyglot: English, Italian, Spanish, French and (drum roll🥁) Japanese!!! Our friend @zeus777 would love to chat with you! 😃

I can use a translator to communicate, and I have experience too. Listen, being a woman isn't my problem; I just figured out the issue you gave was worthless, and you proved to me I'm correct! "Woman" was a recent trend video apart, and it's available on every social media; it's not indiscriminately said. You're blaming me; it's unappreciated, and you've overestimated yourself. Please stop wasting your precious time and do some work! I don't have time to give you much attention, though you're not worth it at all.

17 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

@miraccankoruyan, I am trying to be "nice", but when a post is made with the untruths that the OP made, it is challenging to ignore them. Plus, it does not help a user if he is allowed to mislead others by doing so. 

Listen, being a woman isn't my problem; I just figured out the issue you gave was worthless, and you proved to me I'm correct! "Woman" was a recent trend video apart, and it's available on every social media; it's not indiscriminately said. You're blaming me; it's unappreciated. 

18 hours ago, vibronx said:

You’re disgusting.

What's wrong here? Never mind! You're disgusted too because the topic was about what and where you two/three of the guys turned into!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, ebookandarticle said:

can use a translator to communicate, and I have experience too.

Using a translator app is not the same as being able to speak the languages you claim to be able to speak. All you accomplish by posting such nonsense on your profile is that buyers will see through your claims and think you untrustworthy. Then they will move on to work with sellers who they see as being honest. 

Also, you avoided the issue of your untruthfulness and went on attack mode to do so. 

17 hours ago, ebookandarticle said:

You're disgusted too because the topic was about what and where you two/three of the guys turned into!

This sentence makes no sense in English. 

Screenshot2023-12-26at2_40_36PM.png.3d9411d3dfe88f469c7f21b74f90f4f0.png
The fact that you laughed at my answer @ebookandarticle shows that you do not understand why your sentence does not make sense. @vibronxis correct. You should not be offering writing services in English let alone all of he other languages you claim incorrectly to speak. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Up 5

22 hours ago, ebookandarticle said:

Absolutely right! But what tactics should be more effective? Would you like to share? 

Skip number 5 (buyer requests).

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

Information like this can easily be found on the forum.

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

What an incredible read!!!! Thank you so much for sharing

• Like 6