Please check my gigs and tell me if it is Okay

solayman_khan_x

There are many free SEO courses available online that you can check out, including:

• Yoast SEO Training for Beginners
  • Moz SEO Training
  • HubSpot SEO Training
  • Google Search Central
  • Coursera Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization

These courses cover a wide range of SEO topics and are taught by experts in the field. Check them out and see which one works best for you!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I'm a writer. I gig on ghostwriting. I customized my gigs as well as I can.

55 days have passed but I have not received any order.

I don't understand what the hidden problem I should catch and fix. 

Can anyone gimme advice?
It will help me a lot.

Thanks !

Screenshot_2023-05-07-13-46-04-19_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-07 214529.png

Screenshot 2023-05-07 214612.png

Screenshot 2023-05-07 214628.png

Screenshot 2023-05-07 220051.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

You have a gig with a title of "I will write short story for childrens". I think that title could be improved grammatically.

In your "I will be your food recipes, food articles and food blogs writer" gig
In the description the first thing it says is "Welcome to my recipe writing gig!" - what if they wanted a food blog written (without a recipe) and the first thing they see is that line about it being a recipe writing gig?

The gig description also says "My recipe writing service includes:" - but then it lists things like food articles - which might not necessarily be/include a recipe. It also lists "Take out & Restaurant Reviews" as one of the things your service includes, but the Fiverr community standards says that writing paid reviews isn't allowed, so you may not be allowed to offer writing of "Take out & Restaurant Reviews".

edit: Also look how your gig images/video thumbnails show on your profile - I'd make sure text is all visible in them.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You have a gig with a title of "I will write short story for childrens". I think that title could be improved grammatically.

In your "I will be your food recipes, food articles and food blogs writer" gig
In the description the first thing it says is "Welcome to my recipe writing gig!" - what if they wanted a food blog written (without a recipe) and the first thing they see is that line about it being a recipe writing gig?

The gig description also says "My recipe writing service includes:" - but then it lists things like food articles - which might not necessarily be/include a recipe. It also lists "Take out & Restaurant Reviews" as one of the things your service includes, but the Fiverr community standards says that writing paid reviews isn't allowed, so you may not be allowed to offer writing of "Take out & Restaurant Reviews".

Thanks and what about the two ghostwriting gigs? 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, solayman_khan_x said:

Thanks and what about the two ghostwriting gigs? 

You could check the video thumbnail doesn't have text that gets cut off on the profile.

They're a bit duplicated. You have one gig for "be your ghostwriter for ebook" and one for "be your ghostwriter for non fiction books and ebooks".

So you're offering ghostwriting for ebooks in both of those. It might be better to make each gig more unqiue. Maybe the title of the "I will be your ghostwriter for ebook" could be changed a bit.

In "I will be your ghostwriter for ebook" the first package has unlimited revisions and the higher priced ones have 1 revision. I'd remove unlimited revisions (make it a fixed number) and also it might be better if the higher priced package had a few more revisions (basically the higher priced packages usually offer at more or at least as many as the lower priced one).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I know how to market my Fiverr gigs. But bad time is running. This is the reason I can't do anything related to costs. I really need suggestions from others who are experienced with the platform. The biological point of view differs from man to man. I don't think I can get the most important point to rank my gig. I posted gig titles, descriptions, images, and FAQs following TOS. Someone knocked on my door about a week ago, and I assumed he was a client. But he wasn't. It was disappointing. It is more disappointing than not getting a message from anyone. By the way, at last, I hope someone stays by my side by giving some suggestions. Thats it. Sorry if I sound foolish. Kindly don't laugh at me.

Screenshot 2023-10-11 235246.png

Screenshot 2023-10-11 235451.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, emma_7134 said:

Your impressions look totally normal 🙂, so not to worry. I think many new sellers take about a month or two to get their first order, depending on their niche (the more competition, the longer it will take). 

Good luck! 

Thanks and 7 months have passed . And what about my profile? Is it okay?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...