Help Post

btgrafix

Sure, 

Note: If you are using a PNG file then use Photoshop to do image SEO.

1.  Image title (Your Gig Title)

2. Author, Description Writer: Your Fiverr username.

3. Author Title: Your working field on Fiverr, like "Google Ads Expert"

4. Rating 5 Star.

5. Keywords: place your gig tags here.

6. Description: Write about your image.

• Like 8

Just now, rifat0260 said:

Sure, 

Note: If you are using a PNG file then use Photoshop to do image SEO.

1.  Image title (Your Gig Title)

2. Author, Description Writer: Your Fiverr username.

3. Author Title: Your working field on Fiverr, like "Google Ads Expert"

4. Rating 5 Star.

5. Keywords: place your gig tags here.

6. Description: Write about your image.

1 minute ago, barsha0011 said:

Select the image from the file and click the right button of the mouse and give the title description there.

Hi, @rifat0260 @barsha0011 There are no special tricks to SEO optimize gig images that you both mentioned. The most important thing is to create clear and visually appealing images that accurately represents your work. That's it.

5 hours ago, btgrafix said:

How to create my gig image SEO optimization?

Just create elegant, clean gig images that client understand what you do.

• Like 7

How do I get my seller account approved on Fiverr? I do quality work and love being active on Fiverr. I am a professional graphic designer. I have 1 year of experience in this field. I am a hardworking person who believes in sincerity and good work. I think creatively about design and spend a lot of time creating high quality designs. I work on the design until the client is satisfied. Because I respect the client's value and time. And I always keep myself updated about the ongoing trends in design.  
Thank you...

• Like 13

Hello @btgrafix

We can see that you advise other Forum members to stay online 24/7 and to be active on the Forum. Please note that it is impossible to stay online for that long and it can only cause you distress. Being online 24/7 besides being impossible, is also extremely unhealthy, so please refrain from advising that. 

Being active on the Forum also has nothing to do with how successful of a Seller you are. Fiverr Forum is a place for advice, helpful information, and learning from experienced Sellers. The Forum is a place for research and knowledge. Being active on this platform does not affect your success as a Seller. Your success solely depends on your skills, dedication, and the quality of your products. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 25
  • Up 5

23 hours ago, btgrafix said:

How do I get my seller account approved on Fiverr? I do quality work and love being active on Fiverr. I am a professional graphic designer. I have 1 year of experience in this field. I am a hardworking person who believes in sincerity and good work. I think creatively about design and spend a lot of time creating high quality designs. I work on the design until the client is satisfied. Because I respect the client's value and time. And I always keep myself updated about the ongoing trends in design.  
Thank you...

If your new seller account does not violate any rules, it should be approved by Fiverr. However, you may also contact the Fiverr support team for assistance.

Edited by webcrush7
  • Like 10

Hi @btgrafix

On 11/15/2023 at 4:30 AM, btgrafix said:

I need your advice for this.

You have come to the right place! Fiverr Forum is an amazing place where you can find so many helpful information and advice. Please use the search bar at the top of the page and the more detailed your search is the better the result will be. Search through topics and categories. You will also be able to find priceless advice from our experienced Sellers you can utilize in your work to improve its quality and effectiveness.

Hope this helps. 

image.png 

• Like 24
  • Up 2

On 11/17/2023 at 5:13 AM, btgrafix said:

How do I create my gig description and FAQ? Thank you!

As in literally how does it work?

Start by clicking 'Create a new Gig' on your profile. You have to fill out the Overview and Pricing tabs before you can move onto Description & FAQ.

Or if you're asking what your description and FAQ should be, it's hard to answer that without knowing what you're trying to sell. If you really can't think of how to describe your service, take a look at other sellers in your category and see what they did. Don't actually copy them - just use them to get an idea of what you should be writing.

image.png

Edited by mhallvo
  • Like 24

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @btgrafix,

On 11/29/2023 at 9:13 AM, btgrafix said:

Can I share gig links on Fiverr forums?

To advertise your Gigs, it's here: My Fiverr Gigs.

On 11/29/2023 at 9:13 AM, btgrafix said:

Will it rank my gig?

Gigs rankings are based on a wide range of factors: number of orders, customer satisfaction, click-through rates (CTR) , and so on. Even if sharing them on the forum creates a backlink, I'm not sure it has even the slightest effect on your ranking.

More informations here: Ranking Your Gig: A Simple Guide

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coerdelion said:

Is second life still a thing?

I think it's still there, though not at all as popular as it once was. I played it when it was at the height of its popularity back when I was 14. I could barely speak English, but I still managed to p*iss people off somehow. It was fun, but I probably wouldn't ever use it again... there were a lot of weirdos...

• Like 8
  • Up 1