GiG Impression and clicks very low

tasnuvaferdush

Yes, It is not a proper way to edit your gig, Never do this, because if you edit your gig it will take you to the very first position every time when you create the gig. Take your time and make proper gig details and make the image properly. You can share your gig on various social media and make backlinks on your gig. That will help you to gain more impressions and clicks.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Some of these sub-subcategories that you could create services in seem less competitive (in terms of nr of other gigs):

Writing & Translation->UX Writing
Writing & Translation->Podcast Writing
Writing & Translation->Content Strategy

Lifestyle->Family & Genealogy
Lifestyle->Dance Lessons
Lifestyle->Cosmetics Formulation
Lifestyle->Trend Forecasting
Lifestyle->Generative AI Lessons

Business->Game Concept Design
Business->Event Management
Business->ERP Management
Business->Fact Checking

Music & Audio->DJ Drops & Tags
Music & Audio->Audio Ads Production
Music & Audio->DJ Mixing
Music & Audio->Synth Presets
Music & Audio->Audio Logo & Sonic Branding
Music & Audio->Music & Audio Advice

Video & Animation->Live Action Explainers
Video & Animation->Screencasting Videos
Video & Animation->eLearning Video Production
Video & Animation->Lottie & Web Animation
Video & Animation->Crowdfunding Videos
Video & Animation->Video Advice
Video & Animation->Videographers
Video & Animation->Filmed Video Production

Photography->Lifestyle & Fashion Photographers
Photography->Real Estate Photographers
Photography->Event Photographers
Photography->Food Photographers
Photography->Aerial Photographers
Photography->Photography Advice

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Hi (say person’s name)! 
I’m Ben from Fiverr’s “Low Competition” department and I’m sending this unique message (response, reply, etc.) just for you!

We at the department just love your work! We especially like when you do that stuff you do that comes before the other stuff. It’s awesome!

It’s also come to our attention that you’d like help discovering some low risk competition gigs. Well, look no more. After some discussion, the team has decided to offer you some exclusive advice, for your eyes only (disregard if the recipient is blind)! All we ask in return is that you text “signmeup” to this message!

We promise not to compile your number in a jumble full of other numbers - for the sole purpose of selling this information to black market organ harvesters who definitely won’t auto call you just to see if a live person answers, every Tuesday at 2pm central time. 

Anyways, here is your free list! I look forward to talking soon. And feel free to eat lots of omega-3 rich foods … not for any nefarious reasons involving white van’s with no known origin or anything.

Lets meet soon! 

Gigs with low competition on Fiverr: 

1. I will design your Dietary Yodeling Lessons

2. I will be your Disinterested Empath (or whatever)  

3. I will challenge you to a Virtual Thumb War

4. I will make a Shower-less Hug Video

5. I will perform Phantom Palm Readings 

6.  I will be your Drunk Girlfriend at an Important Gathering

7. I will Perform Vocals Telepathically

8. I will Ghostwrite Your Grocery List 

9. I will Create your Presidential Campaign 

10. I will Explain Obvious Movies to you 

11. I will Perform Impressions of People from my Personal Life

12. I will Film Myself Acting Scenes from Movie Novelizations

13. I will Plan your Midlife Crisis

14. I will Make Song Parodies of Song Parodies

15. I will Be Your Absentee Father (or maybe I won’t)

16. I will Perform ASMR for the Hearing Impaired.

17. I will Reveal your Professional Wrestling Fandom to your Devastated Parents

18. I will Yell At You for Saying Kafka-esk

19. I will Provide Audio Commentary to Silent Auctions

20. I will Save you Time by Delivering a Revision First 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, damooch916 said:

Hi (say person’s name)! 
I’m Ben from Fiverr’s “Low Competition” department and I’m sending this unique message (response, reply, etc.) just for you!

We at the department just love your work! We especially like when you do that stuff you do that comes before the other stuff. It’s awesome!

It’s also come to our attention that you’d like help discovering some low risk competition gigs. Well, look no more. After some discussion, the team has decided to offer you some exclusive advice, for your eyes only (disregard if the recipient is blind)! All we ask in return is that you text “signmeup” to this message!

We promise not to compile your number in a jumble full of other numbers - for the sole purpose of selling this information to black market organ harvesters who definitely won’t auto call you just to see if a live person answers, every Tuesday at 2pm central time. 

Anyways, here is your free list! I look forward to talking soon. And feel free to eat lots of omega-3 rich foods … not for any nefarious reasons involving white van’s with no known origin or anything.

Lets meet soon! 

Gigs with low competition on Fiverr: 

1. I will design your Dietary Yodeling Lessons

2. I will be your Disinterested Empath (or whatever)  

3. I will challenge you to a Virtual Thumb War

4. I will make a Shower-less Hug Video

5. I will perform Phantom Palm Readings 

6.  I will be your Drunk Girlfriend at an Important Gathering

7. I will Perform Vocals Telepathically

8. I will Ghostwrite Your Grocery List 

9. I will Create your Presidential Campaign 

10. I will Explain Obvious Movies to you 

11. I will Perform Impressions of People from my Personal Life

12. I will Film Myself Acting Scenes from Movie Novelizations

13. I will Plan your Midlife Crisis

14. I will Make Song Parodies of Song Parodies

15. I will Be Your Absentee Father (or maybe I won’t)

16. I will Perform ASMR for the Hearing Impaired.

17. I will Reveal your Professional Wrestling Fandom to your Devastated Parents

18. I will Yell At You for Saying Kafka-esk

19. I will Provide Audio Commentary to Silent Auctions

20. I will Save you Time by Delivering a Revision First 

Hi (say person’s name)! ,
AI generated?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, usaycf said:

AI generated?

Perhaps, beyond the peripheral limitations of the first sentence - somewhere in the deep beyond - there stands even more sentences; unfolding like loosened bedsheets and cradling the answers like a fresh cub.

No. The joke isn’t that it’s AI. 

• Like 5

Why would you offer any service that you have no knowledge for? It will just end up bringing a ton of problems in the future. People expect to work with a professional, not someone that just creates gigs in low-competition niches. 

Guess what, those niches are low-competition for a reason? Either they are new, or there's no huge demand for them in the first place. Instead of trying to find a low hanging fruit, I highly recommend just improving your skills and not trying to find "get quick rich" schemes. 

• Like 39
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

Promote your gigs anywhere you think it's suitable. Social media, viral websites, forums... If you have clicks but no orders, the cause might be that when a buyer takes a closer look at your profile/gigs, he decides not to order. But he was interested at first. Edit your gigs and profile, place more attractive pictures, write a better resume, rethink about gig prices..

So you have a good start - impressions and clicks, one more step to go 👏

• Like 7

On 11/10/2023 at 8:38 AM, donnovan86 said:

Why would you offer any service that you have no knowledge for? It will just end up bringing a ton of problems in the future. People expect to work with a professional, not someone that just creates gigs in low-competition niches. 

Guess what, those niches are low-competition for a reason? Either they are new, or there's no huge demand for them in the first place. Instead of trying to find a low hanging fruit, I highly recommend just improving your skills and not trying to find "get quick rich" schemes. 

Agreed, I think I am a phenomenal singer when I'm alone in the shower, but I'm not about to create a singing lesson gig on Fiverr just because it is a low-competition niche. You've actually got to be skilled in something to be successful here.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thephpscripter
On 11/6/2023 at 6:04 AM, tasnuvaferdush said:

hi, can anyone help me to grow impressions and clicks? I have done everything with SEO and TAG but no change in impressions and clicks. i change the gig again and again but no change, what can i do?

how many impressions do u get in a day?