Doubt about Fiverr account

akhifashrafk

Question

Hello, Everyone!

I have been working on Fiverr since 2019, and I'm a Level Two seller. From the beginning, I could earn an average of about $400 every month. Everything was going great. But since last year (from 2022), it has been very difficult, and I can now earn a maximum of $5 to $15 every month. I don't know what happened. I haven't had any professional buyers or received good projects. Everything changed after 2021.

- Could you, experts, please check my profile and see if anything is going wrong?

- What is the reason behind these challenges?

I kindly request the experts to advise me ?

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, akhifashrafk said:
Hello, Everyone!

I have been working on Fiverr since 2019, and I'm a Level Two seller. From the beginning, I could earn an average of about $400 every month. Everything was going great. But since last year (from 2022), it has been very difficult, and I can now earn a maximum of $5 to $15 every month. I don't know what happened. I haven't had any professional buyers or received good projects. Everything changed after 2021.

- Could you, experts, please check my profile and see if anything is going wrong?

- What is the reason behind these challenges?

I kindly request the experts to advise me ?

Hi.

How about your impression and clicks? Do you receive messages from new buyers or not?

I think the reason why you got less order is that sellers in the same level as you in your niche are doing better than you. And seeing your performance for this year, it's quite bad. So

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 7

From my perspective, I think you need to update your profile and gig, 

Maybe the impression you are getting is the traffic from another niche. For example, let's say you are selling photo-editing services and your profile is visible to people who Do website designing. 

Always use, right , accurate keywords and update those keywords if you are not getting any clicks.

• Like 6

Thank you for your valuable update.

I have a doubt about updating the keywords. The last time I changed the keywords of my gig, after a few hours, my gig went from the first page to the last page in search results. Then, after a month, it returned to the first page. 

What is the reason for this happening?

Additionally ,What things should I update on my profile?

• Like 5

14 hours ago, akhifashrafk said:

Hello,

What actions should I primarily take to restore my account to normal?

You still get an impression and clicks, which means that buyers still see your gigs. But, it seems that buyers see your gig on the search, but they do not want to click on it to see the details. So, as @khansawaqar150said, spend time to update, and improve your gigs.

In fact, As your performance drops, it will take time for your gig to get on track again. If you have repeated buyers, then that helps you too. I am not saying to beg for work from your previous buyers as it's spamming. But if they need your services again, then do it to increase your sales. 

• Like 5