Someone hacked my account and withdrawal all my payments.

arshia1922

1 hour ago, arshia1922 said:

I requested to fiverr customer support for my payments recovery and they disabled my account temporarily. I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr. At this time my account is temporarily disabled can anybody help me how can i get my account back?

You must have received an email from Fiverr about your account status. There must be something mentioned about payment like you can withdraw it after 90 days? Is that so? 

Secondly, when was your account disabled?

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2023 at 11:04 PM, arshia1922 said:

I requested to fiverr customer support for my payments recovery and they disabled my account temporarily. I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr. At this time my account is temporarily disabled can anybody help me how can i get my account back?

It looks like you already got your account back! 😊

It's standard protocol for Fiverr to temporarily disable an account that has been compromised (i.e., when it's been hacked into or there's another security breach). It usually takes a week or so for the user and Fiverr to perform all security measures to prevent the account from being further compromised.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 16

On 10/25/2023 at 3:04 PM, arshia1922 said:

Please Contact Fiverr Support team. Hope Fiverr Support team helps you!

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...