Update the pricing factors for your Gig to increase clarity and sales.

msbrand1

I got 2 time same notification from Fiverr.

Update the pricing factors for your Gig to increase clarity and sales.

We’ve updated the pricing factors available for your Gig, which means we’ve added new options and have removed others. We suggest you evaluate the pricing factors in your Gig and ensure they’re accurate and up-to-date. Doing so will make your Gig clearer for potential buyers.

I got 2 time same notification from Fiverr. Since it is not mentioned here the lowest price. So how much the price I can keep my package? I want it to be clear. I provide SEO services. My packages are now $30, $60, $100. 
Also I Didn't to edit may basic package. I add 2 screenshot, 1 fiverr notifications and 1 my gig package

Waiting for suggestions
Thank you
Shihab

Screenshot_5.jpeg

Screenshot_4.png

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, saimii said:

Hi, 
I don't see any Minimum price notification. It is more like a suggestion to update what you offer in the packages or manage packages in a better way to make all the prices attractive.

Thank you so much bro for your good comment brother

• Like 10

7 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Every category has its own minimum price

Here I disagree, I have two services in the same category and I was only notified and made to make changes in one of them.

I hope that everything returns to normal and that each price can be free regardless of the category, if it was hard for me to sell it at a low price imagine if you put it 10 times more expensive, this can be my ruin.

• Like 10