If a Buyer contacts me and I provide the service in that chat, is that considered a delivered gig?

ag_vocalize

Question

Hello!

A buyer contacted me and then proceeded to talk with me in the chat.

She provided the required files. I did the work and provided the deliverables in that chat.

Is this considered a sale, or should I be doing this somewhere else from my account? If so, please let me know where.

Thank you. : )

• Like 7

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, ag_vocalize said:

Is this considered a sale, or should I be doing this somewhere else from my account? If so, please let me know where.

Thank you. : )

Unfortunately, it is not considered as a sale. You can talk about the details and everything in chat. But delivering the project should be done through an order. If not, you will not get paid.

The process is simple, buyer buy a package from your gig or you send a custom offer to the buyer, you work on the project. And if you finish the project, there is a a button on the top right, in order for you to deliver the project and get paid.

I would suggest you to study more about Fiverr.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, michmikaia said:

Unfortunately, it is not considered as a sale. You can talk about the details and everything in chat. But delivering the project should be done through an order. If not, you will not get paid.

The process is simple, buyer buy a package from your gig or you send a custom offer to the buyer, you work on the project. And if you finish the project, there is a a button on the top right, in order for you to deliver the project and get paid.

I would suggest you to study more about Fiverr.

'You can talk about the details and everything in chat. But delivering the project should be done through an order.'
This is helpful. Thanks.

'I would suggest you to study more about Fiverr.'
Just started, so in time, I'm sure I'll find out more.

Appreciate the help.

• Like 4