Why my seller profile was rejected ?

huna7a

Question

Hello, Im new to this freelancing stuff and I tried to do the best thing as I could, to set up my profile. After a few days of struggling to memorize all the important stuff in the site I decided to make a seller profile and filled the stuff that I saw after a few hours of headbanging against the monitor. My question is does anybody else had this issue before? Why I am unable to make my seller profile again ? How much time I should wait before im able to create my seller profile ? I personally dont see any legit reason my seller profile to not be accepted. Is this because of the files that I uploaded, picture and etc. or I missed to fill an important field ? How can I reverse this situation ? I can switch to seller profile but I cannot use it at all, I cannot access my gigs and stuff like that.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

This is the quoted message from my gmail that I received.

We cannot approve your seller profile

Hi huna7a,

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

• Like 8
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

There are many reason .
some of are :

• There are many seller right now fiverr
  • You category has lot of seller

What Should you do :

• Complete your full profile setup
  • Make gig image more attractive
  • Upload low impacts gig's

If those method is not working then open another fiverr account in your relatives laptop/pc

Follow those steps . I hope you can approve your profile   

Edited by abdullahalsinha
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

It shows you have an active gig in your public profile so I don't see why you can't access it (eg. to edit it) if they're saying your seller profile was denied.

If it doesn't say the reason you could try asking CS but they might not give the reason.

But an issue with your gig might be that it's called "I will dedicate myself to make it perfect". The gig title is supposed to say clearly what your service is, but that gig title doesn't.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

Like @uk1000, I see one gig on your profile, and it's a mess. The title doesn't tell me what you're offering, the pictures are unappealing, gig description is way too short and gives me no reason to hire you (nor does it tell me what you're offering and what I'm going to get)... Completely unprofessional.

Check the gigs of your competitors. Don't copy anything, but do take a look at their titles, gig descriptions, gig pictures, portfolio... And learn from them.

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

Thanks for the replies, I will check on it. 

Edit 1 : when I try to edit my GIg it states this page is only for approved sellers, so I cannot edit it.

How much time should I wait till im able to rebuild my seller profile ? is there a certain time window I should wait before I am able to do this again? Have anybody met such an issue before ? You guys might be finding my profile or gig but im unable to edit anything on it atm and I dont know exactly why. Getting cancelled is one this but getting cancelled without a reason or without providing the ability to change my stuff (or even enforcing it) is completely another thing. Im a new guy here, and im pretty sure nobody new to fiverr know how to make a right gig from first attempt expecially in the late hours. Also nothing warns you that if you do a misstep your seller profile will get cancelled. I find it very frustating that I cannot edit my stuff at this moment.

Also im unwilling to make a new profile because all my important data is here, and its against the rules as far as I saw it in the warning messages during the creationg of this one.

Edited by huna7a
  • Like 6

I ended up deleting my 1 hour of work on my gig, because it was... well unuseable, I will recreate it later on when im able to become a seller, I dont know when this is going to be because support doesnt give any feedback or insight and i kinda made this topic with the hope in that the support guys will give some insight of what happened and why. Its pretty harsh to get rejected without given reason and the ability to correct your stuff, its almost equal to a permanent ban, expecially when you made an account with the idea to become a seller. Like for example, now im unsure is this situation permanent a.k.a. I will never be able to become a seller or temporary. Tried to look up for cases like mine and I found nothing. I found similar declines but for entirely different reasons, and again there was no stating about the reason for the decline. This policy of actions against any type of members, not just newcommers must be changed like real hard and real fast, its just not moral, ethical or viable in 21 century, and its very discouraging.

Edited by huna7a
  • Like 5
  • Up 1