Fiverr removed my gig about On Page SEO and I don't know why!

farhanisrk

Question

I published a gig where I was about to offer Rank Math On Page SEO Optimization. But Fiverr denied my gig and removed the gig. After removing the gig, they said, "We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards.". I want to know, what is wrong with my Rank Math On Page SEO Optimization gig? There are many gigs about this service. 

Screenshot 2023-10-01 024414.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

I think the algorithm flagged the words "do perfect rank" in your title. I know Rank Math is a WordPress plugin for SEO optimization, but the Fiverr algorithm may have misunderstood that you were trying to increase people's rankings...maybe! Other than that, I can not think of any other reason as WordPress SEO optimization is completely legal and definitely NOT a prohibited service.

I am not sure if contacting customer support will help you get your gig back, but maybe try your luck and try to reach them out.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, farhanisrk said:

I published a gig where I was about to offer Rank Math On Page SEO Optimization. But Fiverr denied my gig and removed the gig. After removing the gig, they said, "We had to remove your Gig as the service you are offering is prohibited by our Community Standards.". I want to know, what is wrong with my Rank Math On Page SEO Optimization gig? There are many gigs about this service

You may not use the "Rank Math" or "Yoast" Word directly in the Gig title. This is why your gig has been removed. You can try talking to Contact Support.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

I think the algorithm flagged the words "do perfect rank" in your title. I know Rank Math is a WordPress plugin for SEO optimization, but the Fiverr algorithm may have misunderstood that you were trying to increase people's rankings...maybe! Other than that, I can not think of any other reason as WordPress SEO optimization is completely legal and definitely NOT a prohibited service.

I am not sure if contacting customer support will help you get your gig back, but maybe try your luck and try to reach them out.

Thank you, brother. And you were right. The problem was the "do perfect rank" phrase. I just created another gig with another title and it's active. But in gig status, I can see my gig needs further review. It says, "Your Gig is active, but it needs further review before it will appear in search results. Contact Support and we'll help you out.". What should I do next?

Screenshot 2023-10-01 113634.png

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, farhanisrk said:

Thank you, brother. And you were right. The problem was the "do perfect rank" phrase. I just created another gig with another title and it's active. But in gig status, I can see my gig needs further review. It says, "Your Gig is active, but it needs further review before it will appear in search results. Contact Support and we'll help you out.". What should I do next?

Screenshot 2023-10-01 113634.png

Contact Support then.

• Like 4