How can i increase gig impression?

afrin_kazi

13 hours ago, afrin_kazi said:

how can I get my first order very fast in my new account?

Typically, that is not something that happens on Fiverr. Some people wait a week, a month, or even a year. Some sellers never get orders. I am a TRS now, but it took me 45 days to get my first order.  While I waited, I updated my gig images and perfected the gig descriptions. I still update my descriptions every few months. 

• Like 10

I have followed all the measures that I have learned from the seniors and the Fiverr community guides. 

One thing that is very remarkable and memorable, is that I received 3–4 orders within a month after just created an account. I had never heard of or was aware of this platform's details. Once I saw an ad during my professional activities and just opened an account like a Gmail account, and published 2–3 gigs of Excel, but I was not confident and was busy with my profession then. 

Now I am confident and free to work, but waiting for a long time. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, afrin_kazi said:

how can i find a loyal and real buyer as a new seller?

Loyal buyers are a result of sellers who take care of their buyers (and this can be shown to buyers even before the first sale is made).

Do you care enough about your buyers to do your research so that your messaging resonates with them?

Do you even know who your target buyers are? This will differ for each seller because each seller has a unique set of experiences and skills.

If you know your buyers, you will know how to communicate with them, how to appeal to them, and how you are the best qualified to help them achieve their goals.

• Like 11