briefs issue: why haven't received any (briefs)

mohammedrash916

• mohammedrash916 changed the title to briefs issue: why haven't received any (briefs)

AI GENERATED POST

Fiverr's algorithm, like those of many online platforms, is complex and not publicly disclosed in detail. However, I can provide some insights into how it generally works based on industry knowledge and observations:

Search and Discovery: Fiverr's algorithm aims to match buyers with relevant sellers based on their search queries. When a buyer searches for a service, Fiverr's algorithm scans gig titles, descriptions, and other factors to identify the most relevant gigs.

Gig Ranking: The algorithm ranks gigs based on various factors, including relevance, quality, and performance. The more relevant and high-quality your gig is, the better it may rank in search results.

Performance Metrics: Fiverr tracks various performance metrics, including response time, order completion rate, and customer reviews. These metrics play a significant role in determining how well your gig performs in search results and whether Fiverr promotes it to potential buyers.

Conversion Rate: The algorithm considers how often buyers click on your gig after seeing it in search results and whether those clicks result in orders. A high click-through rate (CTR) and conversion rate can positively impact your gig's visibility.

Seller Levels: Fiverr has seller levels (e.g., New Seller, Level One, Level Two, and Top Rated Seller), and these levels are determined by your performance and the completion of specific requirements. Higher-level sellers often receive more exposure and benefits in search results.

Fiverr Pro: Fiverr Pro is a premium service for highly skilled professionals. If you qualify for Fiverr Pro, your gigs may receive additional visibility and promotion.

Fiverr's Promotions: Fiverr occasionally runs promotions or features specific gigs on its homepage and in email campaigns. Being selected for these promotions can boost your gig's visibility.

User Behavior: Fiverr's algorithm also takes into account user behaviour and preferences. It may recommend gigs based on a buyer's previous interactions and history on the platform.

Gig Updates: Making regular updates to your gig, such as adding new content or adjusting pricing, can signal to the algorithm that you're an active and engaged seller.

Fiverr Proximity: Fiverr may also consider the physical location of the buyer and seller, especially for location-specific services.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, mohammedrash916 said:

Search and Discovery: Fiverr's algorithm aims to match buyers with relevant sellers based on their search queries. When a buyer searches for a service, Fiverr's algorithm scans gig titles, descriptions, and other factors to identify the most relevant gigs

Wouldn't it have likely already scanned all those things when it created some sort of search index (we know Fiverr has a search index because it's talked about)? Isn't it more likely finding the most relevant gigs using that index (that it might have created using machine learning/deep learning eg. Tensorflow Ranking )?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, mohammedrash916 said:

Fiverr's algorithm, like those of many online platforms, is complex and not publicly disclosed in detail. However, I can provide some insights into how it generally works based on industry knowledge and observations:

Search and Discovery: Fiverr's algorithm aims to match buyers with relevant sellers based on their search queries. When a buyer searches for a service, Fiverr's algorithm scans gig titles, descriptions, and other factors to identify the most relevant gigs.

Gig Ranking: The algorithm ranks gigs based on various factors, including relevance, quality, and performance. The more relevant and high-quality your gig is, the better it may rank in search results.

Performance Metrics: Fiverr tracks various performance metrics, including response time, order completion rate, and customer reviews. These metrics play a significant role in determining how well your gig performs in search results and whether Fiverr promotes it to potential buyers.

Conversion Rate: The algorithm considers how often buyers click on your gig after seeing it in search results and whether those clicks result in orders. A high click-through rate (CTR) and conversion rate can positively impact your gig's visibility.

Seller Levels: Fiverr has seller levels (e.g., New Seller, Level One, Level Two, and Top Rated Seller), and these levels are determined by your performance and the completion of specific requirements. Higher-level sellers often receive more exposure and benefits in search results.

Fiverr Pro: Fiverr Pro is a premium service for highly skilled professionals. If you qualify for Fiverr Pro, your gigs may receive additional visibility and promotion.

Fiverr's Promotions: Fiverr occasionally runs promotions or features specific gigs on its homepage and in email campaigns. Being selected for these promotions can boost your gig's visibility.

User Behavior: Fiverr's algorithm also takes into account user behaviour and preferences. It may recommend gigs based on a buyer's previous interactions and history on the platform.

Gig Updates: Making regular updates to your gig, such as adding new content or adjusting pricing, can signal to the algorithm that you're an active and engaged seller.

Fiverr Proximity: Fiverr may also consider the physical location of the buyer and seller, especially for location-specific services.

It's odd that sometime between the time you "typed" the headline and the time you "typed" the body of the article your English proficiency skyrocketed, and interestingly you also became British, using the alternate spelling of "behaviour."

If I didn't know better, I'd think that you posted a question, only to answer it yourself with stolen AI written content in an attempt to appear knowledgeable.

image.png.8cc0066339a1f3fa415d3bb21de95025.png

Even more strange is how someone who claims to be a native English speaker, could ever compose a mangled sentence fragment such as,  how is fiverr algorithm works?

image.png.dbbe1c0e913f651143f8612050f40435.png

Perhaps you should not try to fake your content or level of English proficiency?  You are fooling no one. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Up 2

19 minutes ago, mohammedrash916 said:

I want to provide some small help for others that's it 

The very fact that you have achieved just 14 orders in 5 years of being on the platform means that you don't understand how the algorithm works at all.  

If you did you would be fending customers off with a stick. 

This makes me think that if someone orders this gig from you then they are going to be very disappointed.

Screenshot 2023-09-30 201339.png

• Like 3
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, mohammedrash916 said:

No problem, dear. If I'm not good at advising anyone
can you advise us about the algorithm?
We all keep learning from each other

But you have a Fiverr gig that does the very thing you're asking for clarification on?

Surely you can see the issue here? 

If you don't know the subject matter, and you can't deliver exactly what you say you're going to do, then you need to remove the gig, and not be prepared to take peoples hard earned money away from them on a false promise.

It's immoral at best!  

• Like 6

I'm not sure Fiverr allows gigs for helping people edit their gigs - ie. editing their gig description, title, tags etc. I remember there were gigs for that before but they were removed. Though you could check that with CS.

2 hours ago, mohammedrash916 said:

I think maybe I used AI to handle some of the text but the main thing is that I want to provide some small help for others that's it 

In future if you properly cite the AI content then it should be within the rules.

The rules say:

8. Posting original material is encouraged. If you post information taken from the Fiverr site or other places, cite its source. This includes AI-generated content.

so just properly site the source. I think they don't want the vast majority of text in a post to be all AI generated really (or text where following it would be breaking the TOS, eg. some AI content has said to do things that are no longer allowed), so if you included your own text too (enough of it) and if you wanted to include some AI content within it that should be okay with proper citation (as long as the AI content isn't false etc).

2 hours ago, breals said:

The very fact that you have achieved just 14 orders

Though it seems to be 22 orders completed and 14 reviews (in gig rank gig it shows the total number of orders completed to me there).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, breals said:

But you have a Fiverr gig that does the very thing you're asking for clarification on?

Surely you can see the issue here? 

If you don't know the subject matter, and you can't deliver exactly what you say you're going to do, then you need to remove the gig, and not be prepared to take peoples hard earned money away from them on a false promise.

It's immoral at best!  

I think it is unethical for you to accuse me of illegally taking people's money and that I cannot provide service even if no one complains about my service.

All these assumptions come from your imagination only
Please adhere to conversation etiquette

• Like 2