Not in Search Results

webdevfe

Question

Please HELP with figuring out the issues! I'm a seller. I just tried to search for the key term I'm specializing in and the results didn't include me. The terms I searched for as a buy: "google apps script automation". This is what I do and I have published several gigs for this area of specialization. Let me know if I missed anything here.

• Like 11

14 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, rashelrayhan said:

The best suggestions I can give, if you have any issue with publishing gig, conact with customer support, ask them why, so you'll have exact reason what actually happened there

thanks for the feedback. My gigs show published. I filed a request but want to hear from the community. Can you please search me to check if you can find me? webdevfe

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, webdevfe said:

The terms I searched for as a buy: "google apps script automation".

After researching your keywords, there are +2000 gigs about gapps script automation. Remember that Fiverr can show 960 gigs on that keywords when you search it. I saw, you got 2 reviews on that gig and your last delivery was 5 months. One way for your gig to be appeared on search is to get more sales which will increase your performance. Then you will see your gig on the search. 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 8
  • Up 2

50 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

After researching your keywords, there are +2000 gigs about gapps script automation. Remember that Fiverr can show 960 gigs on that keywords when you search it. I saw, you got 2 reviews on that gig and your last delivery was 5 months. One way for your gig to be appeared on search is to get more sales which will increase your performance. Then you will see your gig on the search. 

Thanks for checking. However, I should have also added that in my search I filtered: Seller details > Seller lives in > United States and the search returns: 10 services available. I'm not there. I do indicate that I'm in U.S. and speak English.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, webdevfe said:

However, I should have also added that in my search I filtered: Seller details > Seller lives in > United States and the search returns: 10 services available. I'm not there. I do indicate that I'm in U.S. and speak English.

What I see here is the following:
Your account was created in June 2018 (5 years ago)
Only 2 reviews. 

Your performance is bad, that is the reality. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Why should Fiverr put your gigs in the search results when you are not getting orders? 

New sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr and because of this, they appear in the search results. For you, that boost is finished. Now you need to earn by yourself your spot in the search results.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, webdevfe said:

Thanks for checking. However, I should have also added that in my search I filtered: Seller details > Seller lives in > United States and the search returns: 10 services available. I'm not there. I do indicate that I'm in U.S. and speak English.

I tried even searching your entire gig title, but it does not appear in search. I don't know if you get any impression or clicks in this gig. 

My suggestion for you is to update your gig. Then you will see if you start to get impression and click. When you update your gigs, try to include your keyword on your gig title.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, webdevfe said:

Please HELP with figuring out the issues! I'm a seller. I just tried to search for the key term I'm specializing in and the results didn't include me. The terms I searched for as a buy: "google apps script automation". This is what I do and I have published several gigs for this area of specialization. Let me know if I missed anything here.

Support team got back explaining that when you make a change to your gig they pull your existing one while the changes go through a review. So, due to such process expect no business from new clients... Thank you for replying to my question.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, webdevfe said:

Support team got back explaining that when you make a change to your gig they pull your existing one while the changes go through a review. So, due to such process expect no business from new clients... Thank you for replying to my question.

It might be a glitch. But I saw your gig on search now.

Screenshot_20230925_203658.jpg

• Like 4