About account information

ex_mdkausar

Question

Hi, I'll be glad to know and get help with one thing today. And that is...

My wife is a new web developer. Now she wants to open an account on Fiverr as a web developer. And I am already working in Fiverr as a web developer

Now I want to know. If we are both in the same category and using the same wifi IP Will there be any problem using two accounts in the same category from two different devices/pc or will it violate Fiverr terms & conditions?

Best regards,
Kausar

• Like 12

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, sharoos_nashar1 said:

Hello Kausar,

I hope you are doing well

Many person can use the same internet(IP) by their separate computer. But they must need to offer different services. Two or more people can't offer same service by using the same IP.

Regards.

Thanks for your reply!!

So we need to use two different internet(IP)??

We want to provide the same services with different 
details. because I am already working in the web development category and my wifi also is a web developer. so she wants to create an account on the web development category 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ex_mdkausar said:

Now I want to know. If we are both in the same category and using the same wifi IP Will there be any problem using two accounts in the same category from two different devices/pc or will it violate Fiverr terms & conditions?

It will be seen as a duplicate account. You can go to customer support and ask, but most likely they won't agree because you will be within the same niche. I know of couples that were able to have different accounts and they were allowed by customer support, but they were selling different things. You are better off sharing your account with her and offering services together, if you are in the same niche.

• Like 7