Client not respond

Guest nahid874

Question

Guest nahid874

Hello, I got a order yesterday. I complete the work and deliver but client not respond my message and time is finish what should i do now? I am not a experience seller, just join in fiverr few months ago. Any help?

12 answers to this question

On 9/15/2023 at 1:14 AM, nahid874 said:

Hello, I got a order yesterday. I complete the work and deliver but client not respond my message and time is finish what should i do now? I am not a experience seller, just join in fiverr few months ago. Any help?

Nothing to worry about. If your order is marked as completed automatically then your task is finished. But you can send a message to your buyer via Fiverr Inbox that project has been delivered successfully. Else, no need to respond. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, nahid874 said:

If the client hasn't responded after delivering the order and time is running out, send a polite reminder, use the Resolution Center for an extension if needed, and contact Fiverr support as a last resort.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

If you delivered the order, there's no need to do anything. The order will automatically complete.

You could send them a message on the order thanking them and reminding them you'll revise if they need it (if you offer revisions), but you should do that kind of thing when you send the delivery.

There's no need to do anything now. I really don't understand comments about resolution center, etc. The order is delivered and done. What is there to resolve?

• Like 7

On 9/15/2023 at 2:16 AM, ads_service said:

You can also send a polite follow-up message reminding them to check their order.

You could, but many buyers would see this as the seller being a pest 🦟. I do not want to be seen in that light. 

I agree with @melanielm when she said this: ⬇️

On 9/15/2023 at 8:48 AM, melanielm said:

You could send them a message on the order thanking them and reminding them you'll revise if they need it (if you offer revisions), but you should do that kind of thing when you send the delivery.

• Like 7

Guest nahid874

Hello experience sellers, I want to advice from you. I got a order from a client. I delivered the work, he request a revision and want a new design so I provide him a new design. But after he saw that he went to resolution center and ask to cancel the order. What should I do now? Can you please help me? I am a new seller 🥴

23 hours ago, nahid874 said:

Well, you don't need to be worry about it as you delivered the project. It'll be marked as complete after 72  hours.  But you can follow up with a cool message to your client. If he/she doesn't respond then wait.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, nahid874 said:

Hello experience sellers, I want to advice from you. I got a order from a client. I delivered the work, he request a revision and want a new design so I provide him a new design. But after he saw that he went to resolution center and ask to cancel the order. What should I do now? Can you please help me? I am a new seller 🥴

Hello too

Reason of order cancellation? It would be better to discuss with buyer first and sort out the issue (and fix it too). Be polite and kind while discussing with buyer. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest nahid874
4 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

Reason of order cancellation? It would be better to discuss with buyer first and sort out the issue (and fix it too). Be polite and kind while discussing with buyer. 

He didn’t satisfied my work. Today I contact with customer support they canceled the order. Thank you so much for your reply and advice. I will more careful in the future.