First order, customer was happy with results/process, completed final order, they disappeared?

tulame9

Hi, I had my first order. The customer was happy with the results/process(at least, I think they were.. buyer: "Oh man, I love them!").

Anyway, I completed and delivered the final order. They disappeared without confirming, and the order automatically closed out. I reached out twice. No answer. I get it. Stuff happens, and I hope they're doing okay. My question. Will this hurt my account? An autoclose with confirmation and no review?

;

• Like 8

Yesss!!!! I got five stars on my 2nd order!!! The first order went well but the customer disappeared.

Extra input: He's a Fiverr seller, too(the order had nothing to do with his job)........so direct and to the point.spacer.png

Edited by tulame9
  • Like 17
  • Congrats! 1

This is a really normal occurrence. You don't need to reach out to the buyer afterward and, in fact, it could be perceived negatively if you do it too much.

Auto-completion doesn't hurt your account at all. It's unfortunate not to get a review, but that's rather normal too.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, melanielm said:

This is a really normal occurrence. You don't need to reach out to the buyer afterward and, in fact, it could be perceived negatively if you do it too much.

Auto-completion doesn't hurt your account at all. It's unfortunate not to get a review, but that's rather normal too.

okay, thank you for your advice!!! I thought I had to be super accommodating with the reaching out. Thank god it was only twice and I left it alone.

Edited by tulame9
  • Like 8

On 9/7/2023 at 12:42 AM, tulame9 said:

Yesss!!!! I got five stars on my 2nd order!!! The first order went well but the customer disappeared.

Extra input: He's a Fiverr seller, too(the order had nothing to do with his job)........so direct and to the point.spacer.png

Congratulations! I can feel how you feel 😄.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1