Is this not a violation (TOS) ?

carrotymusic

Question

Hello…. I have a question. Wouldn't it be a violation of the TOS if, after the order is completed, I write to the client in inbox and ask him to leave an honest review on the page of our order if he has the opportunity? 🙂  I won't ask for positive or negative, just remind him of it. Is it forbidden??? what is your opinion ? 😊 

thank you 🙂 

• Like 12

5 answers to this question

Don't ask for a specific review. Asking for a review is fine, the buyer can choose how to review you, so there's no breaking the rules here. As @leannelrivers said, success managers from Fiverr state it's a good idea to ask for reviews, unless you force people to review you a certain way (which would break the rules).

However, asking for a review can be a double-edged sword, some people don't like the idea of leaving reviews and they might give you a bad review because you disturb them. It can happen, so thread lightly in my opinion. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, leannelrivers said:

According to most SP Managers, you are allowed to prompt the buyer to leave honest feedback.

Except for the guidance from “most” SP managers in private, is this tip posted anywhere else that is more official?

• Like 6