Fiverr restricted me for selling services against their guidelines because of this image?

remixpuffy

On 8/24/2023 at 6:59 PM, remixpuffy said:

I was accused of selling services that violate their guidelines

3 hours ago, melanielm said:

Is the @ in the middle pointing at a social media account or something? You can't do that.

Good eye @melanielm! This is probably the reason why - putting "@Remixd" on the image violates Fiverr's ToS.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, melanielm said:

Two potential problems. Is the @ in the middle pointing at a social media account or something? You can't do that. Also, your services may not comply with the game TOS.... I'm assuming you were trying to sell game boosts or perks.

Ah no these are like example icons for badges in roblox

• Like 6

6 hours ago, melanielm said:

Two potential problems. Is the @ in the middle pointing at a social media account or something? You can't do that. Also, your services may not comply with the game TOS.... I'm assuming you were trying to sell game boosts or perks.

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

Good eye @melanielm! This is probably the reason why - putting "@Remixd" on the image violates Fiverr's ToS.

Thank you guys!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, remixpuffy said:

no mine is currently under review, i am concerned because i did not know

Well, Fiverr does require all users to read it's ToS before signing up, so it's all up to Fiverr to decide if your account will be reinstated or not. The team usually takes 60-90 to review your account and will send you an email as soon as they make the decision.

In the meantime, read the ToS and Community Standards so you can avoid this from happening again if they give you another chance.

• Like 6