I'm A Bit Frustrated

looseink

I've optimized my gigs.

I've created new gigs.

I'm just not seeing impressions.

When I do see impressions, they rarely get into the double digits.

I do get quite a few clicks, but no conversions.

I've lowered my prices TWICE thinking that may do the trick and still I'm not getting anything.

Is Fiverr oversaturated to the point where Level Two Sellers are not going to see much success now?

I'm frustrated. I used to have to go "out of office" because of the work volume.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Up 3

How long has it been like this so far? My gig is in same situation but my earning been highest so far because few regulars been coming back. I thought 10 or more big orders would bring back into place but not anymore. Not sure how they implementing their metrics yet. 

• Like 5

On thing in one gig might be a big unclear.

In the "I will write you a fitness seo article" gig, in the gig description it says:

I will:

• rewrite your article
  •  check grammar

The "rewrite your article" bit might be a bit confusing there given the gig title.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

19 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

On thing in one gig might be a big unclear.

In the "I will write you a fitness seo article" gig, in the gig description it says:

The "rewrite your article" bit might be a bit confusing there given the gig title.

Thanks for catching that! I plan to do some tweaking later today. That gig was going to be one of them. I appreciate your observation.

Thanks, again!

• Like 7
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, gongor32 said:

How long has it been like this so far? My gig is in same situation but my earning been highest so far because few regulars been coming back. I thought 10 or more big orders would bring back into place but not anymore. Not sure how they implementing their metrics yet. 

Aside from two regular clients, I see nothing and it's been like this for months. I get probably two or three orders in a good month now. It used to be 20+ per month.

• Like 5