The seller is forcing me to buy another order from him while he has not completed the last one?

t325325

There is this seller I'm working with for the 1st time. He has not completed my wordpress website development order yet. I asked for some changes on my site, and he asked for time extension which I provided. But he is asking me to accept another order from him so that his ranking can be improved while I don't want to place another order until the 1st one is completed. He has the admin access to my wordpress panel as he had to make the website. He is constantly insisting to buy the  2nd order. What should I do?

• Like 7

Change the password to your website/hosting panel, report him to customer support while seeking their help in cancelling the order as well.

It's against Terms of Service to manipulate reviews, moreover, in this case, there are multiple red flags, if I were you I'd not continue working with this seller.

Edited by yourbrandingpal
added "hosting panel" as well since access to that is usually needed to install Wordpress, made minor changes to simplify the message.
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, t325325 said:

He is constantly insisting to buy the  2nd order. What should I do?

Tell the seller that you can't buy a second order until he finishes the first one. And let him know that asking for new orders when the first one is incomplete is against the rules and it can lead to him losing his account. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2