Fiverr login suggestion?

sapruhossain

Question

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, hayat_dev said:

but not in different countries like you opened your account in Pakistan and USA

Just a little edit: You can access your account from any device and from "anywhere" in the world. Fiverr won't have a problem if you're accessing your accounts from different countries (when you're on a trip, have business meetings or whatever... Fiverr just doesn't care).

Fiverr will never interfere with your business (your account) unless you have a bad intention. Fiverr doesn't care if you're changing your WiFi, device or location. We are "freelancers" and Fiverr knows the life of a freelancer. We can not stay in one place sitting inside our 10x10 rooms 🙂 

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Some of us like that :)))

I can't even concentrate on my work unless I get a mountain adventure bike ride once a week haha. Everyone can agree that this is a nice little perk of being a freelancer.

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 9

12 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Everyone can agree that this is a nice little perk of being a freelancer.

It has pros and cons. It depends on what kind of work you do, etc. If you have a single project on which you spend multiple days, scheduling stuff is easier. Smaller orders and multiple tight deadlines can make things more challenging. But yes, there is a sense of freedom. And some people just like staying indoor more than going outside. I don't blame them, the temperatures these days are really high and indoor you have lots of perks.

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

If you have a single project on which you spend multiple days, scheduling stuff is easier. Smaller orders and multiple tight deadlines can make things more challenging.

Although I always have multiple projects going on at a time, here's what I usually do when it comes to scheduling: I only accept projects where I have some flexibility on timelines. For a second, I can compromise a little with the quote but can't compromise with the timeline. I always communicate to clients that I'm going to take this many working days (weekends excluded) and let them know in advance on what date they can expect a progress update from me. So, most of the time, clients never have to bang on my chat asking for updates.

Also, my gig is set to 'Maximum Order Limit' most of the time, as more than 50% of my revenue comes from repeat buyers and it is very tempting to work with repeat buyers. I barely have to open my gig for 2 hours a day.

51 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

the temperatures these days are really high

Haha, thanks to the Himalayan mountains and my location that I don't have to face the heat in almost any of the months.

• Like 9