Which words i can't use with my clients in inbox?

asadul_islaam

13 minutes ago, adedolapojamiu said:

Ok words like 'pay', money, receiving outside payment and so on. Kindly refer to Fiverr Terms and service 

Pay, money, receiving outside payment apart from these are there any other words which can't be used in fiverr inbox. I want to know because I couldn't find it from fiverr team and service

Edited by asadul_islaam
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, asadul_islaam said:

I want to know because I couldn't find it from fiverr team and service

Hi.

No need of finding a list of prohibited words in ToS. If you type in the inbox, for example, 'payment'; you will see a reminder warning on the right.

image.png

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 10

48 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

Then you solve it

Hi Asadul,

If someone is guiding you towards your mistakes, it doesn't mean that the person is your enemy. Infact, by pointing your mistakes, he is actually helping you so that you can identify your mistakes, learn from them which will help you to grow in future. So you can take it in a positive way. Btw, it should be "Fiverr" and not "fiber".

About your query of using words like "pay", or "payment", or "money" etc, I can say that IT IS ALLOWED on Fiverr. Fiverr doesn't stop you from using the words, they will show you a warning sign as mentioned by @michmikaia above. IF you use the words in appropriate context, then there is no issue.

For example, if you  write "I will not accept payment beyond this platform", in this sentence you are using the word "payment", however, it is perfectly fine to be used.

However, if you write it like "you can make the payment to me directly on PayPal", then it's a major problem and your ID could get restricted.

Hope this helps.

• Like 11
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, asadul_islaam said:

When I have a conversation with my buyer.  I can't find the words I can't use please help.

There is no restriction on the use of words and you can feel free to use any word. But the question is, are you using those words with the wrong intention? If your intention is correct and you are going to type 'payment' then you are NOT going to get banned.

You get a warning/ban for "violating the Fiverr TOS", not for "using the words".

• Like 12

5 hours ago, asadul_islaam said:

there will be any problem in messaging another seller as a seller

You are allowed to message a seller 'as a buyer' only if you are looking to buy their services. Obviously Fiverr won't know the intent of you messaging other people, but you may get a warning if someone reports your message.

• Like 11
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, asadul_islaam said:

I would also like to know if there will be any problem in messaging another seller as a seller

That depends on your definition of a problem.

If you message another seller and it's not because you want to buy from them, you can get reported for spam (on Fiverr, even one unsolicited message counts as spam) and for violating Fiverr's Terms of Service, and you could get an account warning. Or you could get permanently banned, if you keep sending unsolicited messages to sellers.

Only you can tell whether getting permanently banned from Fiverr would be a problem for you.

• Like 7
  • Up 5

2 hours ago, catwriter said:

That depends on your definition of a problem.

If you message another seller and it's not because you want to buy from them, you can get reported for spam (on Fiverr, even one unsolicited message counts as spam) and for violating Fiverr's Terms of Service, and you could get an account warning. Or you could get permanently banned, if you keep sending unsolicited messages to sellers.

Only you can tell whether getting permanently banned from Fiverr would be a problem for you.

Thanks a lot 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

You are allowed to message a seller 'as a buyer' only if you are looking to buy their services. Obviously Fiverr won't know the intent of you messaging other people, but you may get a warning if someone reports your message.

4 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

I understood the matter clearly, thank you

• Like 7