I AM NEW ON FIVERR. MY GIGS GOT IMPRESSION BUT ONLY 1 CLICK.HOW CAN I INCREASE CLICK? SECOND EXPLAIN GET BRIEF OPTION BUYER SEND PROPOSAL DIREACTLY TO ME OR I HAVE TO BID ON PERPOSAL

sawairaaltaf1

Question

10 answers to this question

1] I AM NEW ON FIVERR. MY GIGS GOT IMPRESSION BUT ONLY 1 CLICK => IT MEANS BUYERS DON'T FIND YOUR GIG CLICKWORTHY ,  IMPROVE YOUR GIG IMAGE AND TITLE 

2] SECOND EXPLAIN GET BRIEF OPTION BUYER SEND PROPOSAL DIREACTLY TO ME OR I HAVE TO BID ON PERPOSAL? => YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION IF BUYERS BRIEF MACTCHES YOUR GIG , YOU JUST HAVE TO ENABLE IT ON GIG PAGE 

3]  kindly guide me => go through this free course from fiverr about freelancing - https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 9

8 hours ago, sawairaaltaf1 said:

I AM NEW ON FIVERR. MY GIGS GOT IMPRESSION BUT ONLY 1 CLICK.HOW CAN I INCREASE CLICK? SECOND EXPLAIN GET BRIEF OPTION BUYER SEND PROPOSAL DIREACTLY TO ME OR I HAVE TO BID ON PERPOSAL? kindly guide me

Hello @sawairaaltaf1 and @ayesha_hossain

After review your profile it looks like you are totally new on the platform So i will sugest you to wait and learn more about fiverr algorithm like how fiverr work. It will help you to get your first order

• Like 8

8 hours ago, sawairaaltaf1 said:

I AM NEW ON FIVERR. MY GIGS GOT IMPRESSION BUT ONLY 1 CLICK.HOW CAN I INCREASE CLICK? SECOND EXPLAIN GET BRIEF OPTION BUYER SEND PROPOSAL DIREACTLY TO ME OR I HAVE TO BID ON PERPOSAL? kindly guide me

First of all, don't use CAPS as it looks rude and odd as well. Avoid it

Secondly, your impressions and clicks won't increase unless you add your portfolio in your gig gallery. Your gig gallery of each gig is very poor and not good enough to attract buyer's attention. And why have you used too much text in each image (all gig images) when your gig description describes everything about your gig. Any reason?

Start working on your optimizing your gig i.e. both gig gallery and gig description.

• Like 10

17 hours ago, sawairaaltaf1 said:

You should look to improve your English skills. There are many sellers offering the same service as you who started ahead of you and who can communicate effectively in English. 

• Like 11