Is it acceptable to share my own Fiverr gig link through direct messages with buyers?

mubionfire

Question

Is it acceptable to share my own Fiverr gig link through direct messages with buyers?

Since it can be challenging for buyers to locate gigs on their own at times, would it be acceptable for me to provide them with a direct message containing a link to my gig?

Thanks

• Like 12

13 answers to this question

Of course, you're able to share your gig link with buyers by using the messaging feature on Fiverr. This is a simple and effective way to showcase your services and reach potential clients. It's important to keep in mind that while communicating with buyers, you must adhere to Fiverr's terms of service and guidelines.

Thanks.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Yes, you can share your Gig link with a buyer. In most cases, I create a custom offer according to clients' needs which converts very well. The buyer just have to accept it instead of clicking on the Gig page , selecting the appropriate package ...    

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, amolgigs said:

Yes, you can share your Gig link with a buyer. In most cases, I create a custom offer according to clients' needs which converts very well. The buyer just have to accept it instead of clicking on the Gig page , selecting the appropriate package ...    

Yes, it looks like a great way. Thanks

• Like 9

On 8/16/2023 at 2:41 PM, mubionfire said:

Since it can be challenging for buyers to locate gigs on their own at times, would it be acceptable for me to provide them with a direct message containing a link to my gig?

Thanks

you should only share your gig link with buyers who contact you first and express interest in your services. You should not spam or solicit buyers with unsolicited messages or links. This can be considered spamming and can result in a warning or a ban from fiverr. You should also avoid sharing any personal contact information like phone numbers, email addresses, or social media accounts with buyers. This can violate Fiverr's privacy policy and lead to account suspension. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Of course, Yes, but only if they contact you first to inquire about your services. you may share your gig URL with purchasers using Fiverr's chat tool. This is a simple and efficient approach to promote your business and reach out to potential customers. It's critical to remember that while engaging with customers, you must follow Fiverr's terms of service and rules.

• Like 4