Title Changing

gfx_pirates

Question

8 answers to this question

Yes, changing your gig title can have an effect on your ranking. When you change your gig's title and tags, it can affect how it shows in search results. Make certain that your revised title and tags include important keywords and accurately portray your service. Keep in mind that your gig's visibility may fluctuate temporarily as the changes take effect. It's best to proceed with caution and evaluate the balance between SEO optimization and keeping a nice buyer experience.

• Like 15

16 hours ago, gfx_pirates said:

My gig on amazn infographics isn't working well. Now i want to change title and tags. If i change gig title, it will have any effect on ranking?

Well if you change the title then the URL of gig will remain the same like the very 1st title.. If there is no review on that gig, then it would be better to delete the gig and create a new one with the right title. 

About it's effect on ranking: It will depend on your gig optimization and also impressions + clicks will tell you its performance that your gig is doing well or not.

• Like 13

Changing the title of your gig will affect your gig's impressions, performance, and visibility. Changing your title is a good idea if your gig is not performing well, but keep in mind that after changing the title of your gig, your gig impressions will decrease for a few days. After a week or two, you can assess whether changing your title has increased your gig impressions and performance.

I advise you to change the title, wait a few days, and if the impressions aren't good, try changing it again until you are satisfied with the results.

Please keep in mind that changing the description and FAQs will affect your gig's performance in similar ways. Therefore, you might want to update them along with your title.

Additionally, it's advisable to space out your edits by a few days. Editing your gig too frequently is not recommended.

• Like 12
  • Up 1