Introduction of myself: vector illustrator

Hi forum family, 

I hope you are doing great! 🙂

When I joined fiverr forum, I didn’t think about posting anything here. Even I didn’t introduce myself to this forum family. I just read posts about tips for seller, etc, and then exited. 🙂

Today I thought about introducing myself.

I'm Jasim, an illustrator. I do flat and isometric illustrations, icons for web, app and any purposes. I'm level 2 seller. Already completed 70+ orders. At present, I'm working on Fiverr sometime. I like studying, drawing and illustrating. I've completed my graduation. My favorite subjects are Mathematics, Physics, Astrophysics and Biology. You can let know your favorite subjects. I would love to hear that.

If you have any questions about fiverr or need any tips, you can ask me. 

Thanks & regards!

• Like 11
  • Up 2

16 hours ago, jasim2k9k said:

Hi forum family, 

I hope you are doing great! 🙂

When I joined fiverr forum, I didn’t think about posting anything here. Even I didn’t introduce myself to this forum family. I just read posts about tips for seller, etc, and then exited. 🙂

Today I thought about introducing myself.

I'm Jasim, an illustrator. I do flat and isometric illustrations, icons for web, app and any purposes. I'm level 2 seller. Already completed 70+ orders. At present, I'm working on Fiverr sometime. I like studying, drawing and illustrating. I've completed my graduation. My favorite subjects are Mathematics, Physics, Astrophysics and Biology. You can let know your favorite subjects. I would love to hear that.

If you have any questions about fiverr or need any tips, you can ask me. 

Thanks & regards!

Welcome to Fiverr  💐

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1