How can I rank my Fiverr gigs

beloveddigital

Hello everyone,

I am Beloved, I have been on this platform for a while but never participated in this forum.

I have expertise in designing websites and additional skills in Digital Marketing I do like to know what it takes to succeed in this platform I have not gotten my first client on this platform, what can you suggest to me what  I can do?

Beloved Digital.png

• Like 34

• 4 months later...
37 minutes ago, beloveddigital said:

What do I need to do to get Fiverr Brief as a Seller 

Rather than focusing on Briefs, you need to focus more on your gigs. Checked your gigs. Some of the points/questions for you:

• Gig Gallery: Why have you used only 1 image in each gig and they are repetitive in each gig (1 image = added 3 times)?
  • Why cannot you add some of your previous work in your gig gallery? If you have them, then add them in a creative way.
  • Web Design & Development = One of the most common and highly competitive niche these days. Do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche and observe how other sellers are selling their services using their portfolio/gig gallery etc.
  • Work on Gig Descriptions i.e. improve them further.
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Welcome and goodluck!  Ranking is mainly based on performance. Happy customers = higher ranking. You can promote your gigs on socials: fb groups in your niche, hashtags, replies, interacting with leads. Sales is an profession in itself, so just always daily make time for it, even when you have orders. 

Edited by teamandromeda
  • Like 10

29 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Your theory is to use keyword that people don't search?

I assume he's suggesting to use keywords that are used in less gigs (less competition) but would still get a high enough number of impressions per gig / if your created a gig with them.

Fiverr also suggests using low competition keywords in their keyword research tool part of Seller Plus:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/6533842204177-Keyword-research

From the seller plus help:

Low Competition
The keyword is relative to the number of searches it gets, meaning it does not appear too often in Gigs—in the other words, grab it while you can!

Though you could still include other keywords too, even if they are high competition ones, if they help the buyer know what the gig is about, so they know it's relevant (eg. "logo" in the title of a logo design gig).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

24 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You revise as fast as possible

Alex, I wanted to know this thing in detail and I would be grateful if you could enlighten my smol brain cells. 

If our order is in revision stage for a long time (and the primary delivery time has already passed), will it affect our account metrics in any way? I know this can affect customer satisfaction, but what if the client knows that it will take time to make the changes and the buyer has literally no problem with that revision window & is not in a hurry.

So, apart from customer satisfaction and relations, I want to ask this from algorithm perspective.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, rawque_gulia said:

If our order is in revision stage for a long time (and the primary delivery time has already passed), will it affect our account metrics in any way? I know this can affect customer satisfaction, but what if the client knows that it will take time to make the changes and the buyer has literally no problem with that revision window & is not in a hurry.

This is all info that you can learn simply by checking the Fiverr FAQ. Don't resort to others doing the reserach and finding things for you, it won't bring the success you want. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

This is all info that you can learn simply by checking the Fiverr FAQ. Don't resort to others doing the reserach and finding things for you, it won't bring the success you want. 

If that was there, I would not have asked. Also I think in the next webinar, we should suggest Fiverr officials to delete this whole forum permanently because all the information is already on google and Fiverr official articles and users can find information only by themselves. What do you say?

image.png.c9ccf86887a03bc34447dc75cf3556e0.png

• Like 8

3 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

but what if the client knows that it will take time to make the changes and the buyer has literally no problem with that revision window & is not in a hurry.

Hi @rawque_gulia,

I have several clients who extended their orders by 5 months or more (and it hasn't affected my account). Usually, we opt to extend the delivery times as often as needed to give my buyers the time to take care of things that they need (in the case of my buyers, multiple surgeries, doctor's visits, and summer vacations).

I don't see a difference either way (revision mode versus using multiple extensions), and Fiverr CS has confirmed with me that we can leave it in revision mode indefinitely and it won't hurt me.

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2