Fiverr recently asked for a test to get Top-rated badge

mehidi213

As a front-end developer on Fiverr, I recently completed the top-rated requirements and received a notification about a test to become a top-rated seller. I'm curious about whether this test is a primary factor in achieving the top-rated badge or if it's an optional component. If I fail the test, will I still have a chance to earn the top-rated badge through other criteria?

image.png

• Like 23
  • Congrats! 3

5 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

Congratulations on getting this notification. You have to take your test to become a "Top Rated Seller"

Nope, it clearly says to have a shot at becoming TRS. I think the situation here is that OP just passed the TRS requirements and his category now requires a test to see how well service providers fare. I think it's one of the many requirements, but it's not going to automatically turn him into a TRS, it just means he will be cleared by the system to be vetted. The chances of becoming TRS are not high these days.

• Like 16

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2023 at 11:57 PM, donnovan86 said:

Nope, it clearly says to have a shot at becoming TRS. I think the situation here is that OP just passed the TRS requirements and his category now requires a test to see how well service providers fare. I think it's one of the many requirements, but it's not going to automatically turn him into a TRS, it just means he will be cleared by the system to be vetted. The chances of becoming TRS are not high these days.

I completed the test almost 3 months ago, but still haven't received the badge 😞

• Like 8