Become a successful seller ?

zaidurrahaman93

This has been the trend here on forum. It is because your buyer satisfaction rate dropped below certain threshold. Probably you received negative private feedback. This will take you 3 - 6 months to get back to normal. There is nothing you can do.

I am also experiencing the same since March. 

23 hours ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

My Gigs is active but search does not show.Help-Support-Fiverr.thumb.png.ce518e3762999099148cf9894d21669a.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Deliver excellent and honestly done work. Communicate clearly with the client before taking orders, and make sure that you understand all the requirements of the job. Share your gigs on other professional platforms. Write the gig description carefully and clearly. Never copy and paste gigs or descriptions of other sellers. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

How to be a Successful Seller in Fiverr. Those who have success in Fiverr will give us some tips and tricks.

Try to improve your gig, Communicate effectively with clients and not compromise on the quality of work.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

When advertising through Promoted Gigs, where will buyers see my gigs.

They will see your gigs at the top of search with the label "Ads" on it. Some buyers will also recieve a Promoted Gig message in their inbox.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

34 minutes ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

can i  edit and change the visibility in my Gig’s settings.

Yes, you can edit and change the visibility of your Fiverr gig through Gig's settings. But, It's also important to note that changing the visibility of your gig may affect its ranking in search results. If you make significant changes to your gig, it may take some time for it to be re-indexed and start appearing in search results again.

• Like 5

According to the Fiverr help center the response rate indicator tracks your first response to a new inbox message from a new buyer, after that first reply the rest of the conversation is not tracked, however, it is essential to continue conversations with buyers until a conclusion is reached. So not every inbox message is factored into your response rate, only the first one from each new buyer. I hope this clarifies your question. 

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

what type of link you're generating for?

if you want to generating  link of something like document or something else than in the bottom of your chat box you'll find the link option, where you can link any thing from your system, and can send to the buyer

• Like 6