rank a gig

data1master

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, data1master said:

Hello, I'm a new seller. Can somebody tell me how long it takes to rank a gig? What should be done to improve the gig's ranking? Please provide some advice.

gig ranking is impossible even if you try Because of the high competition in every category. try to stand out from the increased competition.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 7/7/2023 at 3:51 PM, thewpxpertfiyah said:

keep updating your gigs on daily basis

No, no, no! Do not update your gigs daily! It takes up to 48 hours for a gig to appear in search once it has been updated. By changing it daily, you are taking it out of Fiverr's search results.  😳 😱 😢 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, data1master said:

Hi, Is there a problem if I use auto refresh when active on Fiverr? 

Yes. Your account will be Bye Bye means Suspended.

12 hours ago, data1master said:

And, furthermore, how can I stay active 24 hours a day, seven days a week?

Why? Are you a Robot or trying to become a Robot? 👀

Conclusion: Staying Onlnie/Active for 24 x 7 is Useless as it does not help in anything! So get online whenever you get notification from your buyers or whenever you receive an order. Install Fiverr App in your phone as well. 

• Like 15
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2023 at 1:58 AM, smartdezigns said:

Are you a Robot or trying to become a Robot? 

I wanna tell the same. I have just seen some videos on youtube and I understand now why many people believe that staying online will bring them success here. 

• Like 20

An issue with your "I will organise your data entry web research copy paste project" gig that might be affecting it and therefore might affect rank (eg. if that's partly based on orders received) is that in that gig description it says "my name is..." and then a completely different name than you say in your profile description. So changing that (and making sure the other parts of the gig are all original) might help. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

I wanna tell the same. I have just seen some videos on youtube and I understand now why many people believe that staying online will bring them success here.

And I am sure that in those videos, no one would have gotten orders by staying online like a robot? 😑 YouTube and other things are definitely gonna explain these things i.e. staying active is good for everything but in actual it is not. They just don't know anything about Fiverr..

• Like 20

4 hours ago, fiverrpritom said:

yes you can use auto refresh, Just remember to use randomly. 

21 hours ago, data1master said:

Hi, Is there a problem if I use auto refresh when active on Fiverr? And, furthermore, how can I stay active 24 hours a day, seven days a week?

Now I'll explain something to both of you, if you show that you are online some potential customers think that you will immediately reply to their message, but using the auto-refresh you will not answer to their message.... doing it you may receive some messages from potential customers and you will make them impatient and not satisfied as they will send you a message and you will only reply after a few hours or after a day ... these will make the possible customer negative experience when placing an order from you and also very inclined to leave you negative feedback because you have not been responsive in replying to his message.

Be aware that you may be banned from Fiverr for using the auto-refresh.

• Like 13

On 7/8/2023 at 12:51 AM, thewpxpertfiyah said:

You will have to stay patient and keep updating your gigs on daily basis

I hope you're smart enough not to take this advice. The first part where it says you should be patient is the only true gospel. The second part though, about updating your gigs that often is crazy. Always give your gigs enough time to rank before updating again. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1