My fiverr account 5 year old and I am leval one seller, but now I have not received any orders from clients on my gig?

ankitgajera1

My Fiverr account is 5 years old, and I am a Level One seller. However, I haven't worked for the past 3 years. Now, I plan to work on Fiverr, but I have not received any orders from clients on my gig, and I am not getting any impressions on my gigs. I have also updated my gig and keywords.

Please give me tips, senior Fiverr members and the Fiverr team. Should I leave this account and create a new one, or should I continue with this account? Please provide me with your suggestions.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ankitgajera1 said:

My Fiverr account is 5 years old, and I am a Level One seller. However, I haven't worked for the past 3 years. Now, I plan to work on Fiverr, but I have not received any orders from clients on my gig, and I am not getting any impressions on my gigs. I have also updated my gig and keywords.

Please give me tips, senior Fiverr members and the Fiverr team. Should I leave this account and create a new one, or should I continue with this account? Please provide me with your suggestions.

hi ankit,

According to me your profile looks good and no need to make changes. I will suggest you make one new gig and be active on Fiverr as much as possible. So that Fiverr AI can get a single to show your gig in search results. Go ahead!

• Like 7
  • Up 1

As you have joined after a long time a lot of things have changed in Fiverr. First of all, you need to check whether your gig images/videos/ descriptions are up to date or not. You can do that by checking the gigs which are currently ranking on the keywords. Don't copy just see what they are doing which is making them outshine others. Also, I will suggest you promote your gig on different platforms. You can even have a word with the customer care department so that they look into the situation and help you out as I think Fiverr dint had a "Set availability" feature back then. Thanks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1