Gig stay on different pages at different times

hosneara84

It depends on the buyer satisfaction rate and you can expect that to change according to your reviews. Plus, what you see is not what others will see, so you should stop caring hwere your gig is in search and focus on improving the experience of your buyers. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It depends on the buyer satisfaction rate and you can expect that to change according to your reviews. Plus, what you see is not what others will see, so you should stop caring hwere your gig is in search and focus on improving the experience of your buyers. 

But still now I have no order because I am new and I don,t receive any orders.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, hosneara84 said:

Please give me some suggestions

While you are waiting for your first order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your question can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

While you are waiting for your first order, you can start studying the forum and the Fiverr help files. All answers to your question can be easily found. Don't be lazy...... start reading.

It is very helpful for a new seller. Thank You.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I am new seller and i am doing so

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 7/15/2023 at 1:31 AM, filipdevaere said:

Thank you so much, for your valuable suggestions.

On 7/15/2023 at 12:31 AM, hh_rana said:

WRONG! Stay online will not help you! Try to do proper marketing!

thank you so much.

On 7/15/2023 at 12:06 PM, saddamshafi said:

You need to know Gig Marketing

Please tell me the process.

On 7/15/2023 at 12:34 PM, nomanakas said:

You can Share your Gigs and service on Social Media Like Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram...To get Frist order.

Thank you so much.

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1