I don't have WiFi in my home.

hasan685

I am dreaming to be a successful freelancer. But a village boy can unleash his talent by staying in village? Basically I use mobile data cause country side don't have WiFi opportunity. The network is leggy sometimes it became worse that I couldn't browse internet.  

Anyone have any good suggestion, how I can overcome the situation. And also I want to know - What time will be good to stay online? By the way I am from Bangladesh.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, hasan685 said:

But a village boy can unleash his talent by staying in village? Basically I use mobile data cause country side don't have WiFi opportunity. The network is leggy sometimes it became worse that I couldn't browse internet.  

This will depend on your field of work. For things like writing, internet speed shouldn't be an issue at all, since little data is required. If, on the other hand, you want to work in video or audio production, that will definitely be an issue since file sizes can be very big.

If you want to work in a field that requires a lot of bandwidth and there's no coverage where you live, I'd look into a high speed satellite service like starlink, that would be the only workable option.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, hasan685 said:

I am dreaming to be a successful freelancer. But a village boy can unleash his talent by staying in village? Basically I use mobile data cause country side don't have WiFi opportunity. The network is leggy sometimes it became worse that I couldn't browse internet.  

Anyone have any good suggestion, how I can overcome the situation. And also I want to know - What time will be good to stay online? By the way I am from Bangladesh.

Most South Asians start that way. After earning, they upgrade their whole system e.g pc, network, office chair etc

Between I fear, data entry is well crowded. Try, but i don't think you will get attention there.

May be make more different gigs ? in different categories ? to increase success chance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1