Referral link to buyer for create an account

tabin_75

Question

Can I give my fiver referral link to a buyer to create an account? He wants to order, but doesn't have an account.
I want to know if there will be any problem if he create an account and order my gig with my referral link.

• Like 12

5 answers to this question

Can I give my fiver referral link to a buyer to create an account? He wants to order, but doesn't have an account.
I want to know if there will be any problem if he create an account and order my gig with my referral link.

• Like 11

Well how is he a buyer? Are you bringing him from an offline source to Fiverr? Ideally, you don't want to be the one that gets paid for inviting a person only for them to order from you. I think it might raise suspicions if Fiverr sees this, since they might see it as review manipulation. It's better if you just tell them to register on Fiverr, rather than you sharing a referral link. 

But as always, it's just an opinion, you get to choose what to do. I wouldn't do that myself.

• Like 9

https://www.fiverr.com/s/w7Plpg

I'm Aathif, a talented logo designer with 2 years of experience in creating captivating brand identities. With a passion for design and a keen eye for detail, I specialize in crafting unique and memorable logos that truly reflect your business.

what will you get:

High-quality files in various formats, suitable for both print and digital use.

Custom logo designs that capture the essence of your brand and resonate with your target audience.

JPG

PNG(transparent background)

3D mockups

Business cards

• Like 9

On 7/6/2023 at 6:12 PM, tabin_75 said:

It's very simple just send an email with a referral link to your buyer.

• Like 9

On 7/6/2023 at 6:29 PM, tabin_75 said:

Go to the referral link then send an email (customer email address) about which customers you want to send.

• Like 10