Five Star Reviews

seo_jhohara

Question

6 answers to this question

19 hours ago, atulcodex said:

See what made you ended up getting bad rating, if you can do something about it ask the buyer that you can still improve the work. If the buyer agrees and you performed well then you will request the resolution center about the rating and the rating will be replaced by the consent of buyer if few days.

Request about rating manipulation may cause WARNING!

• Like 17
  • Up 2

On 7/8/2023 at 3:50 PM, atulcodex said:

See what made you ended up getting bad rating, if you can do something about it ask the buyer that you can still improve the work. If the buyer agrees and you performed well then you will request the resolution center about the rating and the rating will be replaced by the consent of buyer if few days.

@atulcodex  If you don't know the answer it's best to not just make it up.   Only under very rare circumstances (If ever) will a review be amended by Fiverr.  Encouraging people to flood CS with requests to overturn bad reviews will only cause a greater delay for genuine enquiries. 

@seo_jhohara I can only see one 5* review on your profile.  Do you have 2 accounts?

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, breals said:

Encouraging people to flood CS with requests to overturn bad reviews will only cause a greater delay for genuine enquiries. 

Not to mention you're running the risk of getting a warning for review manipulation. Don't ever contact CS about a review unless it breaks terms of service.

• Like 15
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, breals said:

@atulcodex  If you don't know the answer it's best to not just make it up.   Only under very rare circumstances (If ever) will a review be amended by Fiverr.  Encouraging people to flood CS with requests to overturn bad reviews will only cause a greater delay for genuine enquiries. 

@seo_jhohara I can only see one 5* review on your profile.  Do you have 2 accounts?

No. I have only one account on Fiverr

• Like 12
  • Confused 1