Hi i want to cancel order

hamzayounis_105

Question

4 answers to this question

First of all, I would not cancel it so fast. 

What I would consider in this case is coming up with another option for your client. 

Talk with your client by saying, okay hey listen, we agreed on this and that for this price, you are asking now to do this and that but it is an addition to what we agreed on in this order so I will have to request a little extra to do so.
If you want I can set up yet another payment so I can finish the additional work that you are requesting now, Would that be fine with you? Otherwise, we will have to do this in the next order. 

And with this "We will have to do this in the next order" You are saying, okay I can do it for you but it requires additional cost, and if you don't want to do this now you can always request another order later. And with that, you are giving your client two different options. 

1. He can decide to move on with it 
  2. He can say, nah that is for next time then. 

The problem was solved, and you did not have to cancel anything. 
It is all in the way how you bring things to your customer, don't react aggressively, just come up with solutions that will fit both of you. 

Succes! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, powerjinglesnl said:

First of all, I would not cancel it so fast. 
What I would consider in this case is coming up with another option for your client. 

Talk with your client by saying, okay hey listen, we agreed on this and that for this price, you are asking now to do this and that but it is an addition to what we agreed on in this order so I will have to request a little extra to do so.
If you want I can set up yet another payment so I can finish the additional work that you are requesting now, Would that be fine with you? Otherwise, we will have to do this in the next order. 

And with this "We will have to do this in the next order" You are saying, okay I can do it for you but it requires additional cost, and if you don't want to do this now you can always request another order later. And with that, you are giving your client two different options. 

1. He can decide to move on with it 
  2. He can say, nah that is for next time then. 

The problem was solved, and you did not have to cancel anything. 
It is all in the way how you bring things to your customer, don't react aggressively, just come up with solutions that will fit both of you.  

he wants a page in 18 hrs( 8 hrs passed now) he first sent me just a video with some filters in which the webpage was showen and it wasm't clear. He said he like a web page like this than i asked him if he can send me a clear video but he said he has nothing so I created with my own knowledge and the things visible in video but now he gott the link (idk from where?) and is aking to make clone of it which is a tik tok page on its going to take much more time and hardwork

we make deal with only $8 but now that work is expensive 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Then send out an additional payment within the order itself. 

Sometimes I have a client ordering a dry voiceover for $5 but then he's requesting me a fully produced commercial of 40 seconds.   
Then I replay with; I can do it, but it will require more work so there will be an additional cost for that. 
When I send the offer it is up to my client to say yes or no and if it is a no he will get what we agreed on, nothing more, nothing less. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2