It is good to write fiverr gig description from chat gpt or not?

abdulrahman1818

Question

25 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, nickj2013 said:

Maybe it's just the writer in me talking, but imo, your gig description should ALWAYS be written by you the seller. If you're not honest about that portion of your services, how can a buyer trust anything purchased from you? 

It is also not a good idea because AI could also add typos in the writing. I proofread on here. Definitely would not be a good idea for me to have errors in my gig!

• Like 18

22 hours ago, abdulrahman1818 said:

It is good to write fiverr gig description from chat gpt or not?

If you do decide to use ChatGPT to write your gig description, remember that you have to be open about it (as in, mention in your gig description that it was written by ChatGPT).

• Like 16
  • Up 4

8 hours ago, catwriter said:

If you do decide to use ChatGPT to write your gig description, remember that you have to be open about it (as in, mention in your gig description that it was written by ChatGPT).

If you don't know what you're doing, it will be obvious anyway. If you know what you're doing, it will be impossible to tell, since you won't just copy paste. So it's kind of a moot point. ChatGPT is a great tool, but the user must be skilled. If they're not, it's pointless.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 16

I already tried it and effect me very badly. Sometimes it is good but sometime CHATGPT writes descriptions like it is even not relevant to your service. So my advice is to use it just for getting ideas and write it down again in a proper way, including keywords also.

• Like 10

Doing it by chat gpt is very unprofessional way to add description. Instead of it write description in yours own words that enhance the understanding of your gig to the client. Moreover, fiver easily catch that you have copied your material and it rejects it and your gigs don't rank.

• Like 9

On 6/29/2023 at 10:17 PM, athar9686 said:

It's not good to use chatgpt to write your profile or gig description. You should write it by yourself.

On 6/30/2023 at 6:57 AM, anamul556 said:

It's not good to use Chat GPT to write your profile or gig details. You have to write.

@anamul556  Again!

Reported for copy-pasting!

• Like 8