Get more clicks and orders

seo_jhohara

That’s easy for you to say.

And here I thought AI was the promise of never having to think through a sentence again.

Well, I’ll have you know - I’ve applied for one of those “Cracker Jack promotional decoder rings.” That’s right bucko, and I’ll be getting to the bottom of what you’re talking about in 6 to 8 weeks, allowing holidays, and voiding where prohibited.

But since I’m bored and my gigs are drier than this generations underwear in a room full of people with self respect, I think I’ll record your sentence to audio, play it backwards and make sure that you’re not one of those fiverr spell-casters, wishing ill on all the unsuspecting people here on the forum (You call it a run-on sentence, I call it “cardio-grammar”).

Thats right hoss. I’m on to you. Even if it is illegal in 28 states. I know your type. You’re one of those muck tumbling, riffraffers. The forum has strong policies against raffing your riff. Although, we’ve seen your riff and it doesn’t look very threatening.

Anyways, let this be a lesson to you. We won’t have this talk again. At least, not without a translator. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

Be active when you're actually doing something on the site (like creating or editing gigs, or checking out your competitors, or doing orders, or responding to messages).

When you have nothing useful to do on the site, do something useful somewhere else.

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1