The client is not marking the order as complete and is unresponsive.

apnadevs

Question

My client is not marking the order to complete as I completed the project from 2 months but client is not marking it complete on fiverr so in this case what I have to do? which legal options I have in order to warn client. As I have a proof that I fulfill all the requirements and all work is live and deployed on web so fiverr support can also see all the work etc.

• Like 14

12 answers to this question

First, reach out to your client through Fiverr's messaging system, If your client continues to ignore your messages, you can contact Fiverr's support team. Explain the situation, provide evidence of completion, and ask for their intervention to help resolve the issue.

• Like 8

On 6/27/2023 at 4:47 PM, syedalhajuddin said:

Your order will automatically be completed and got approved after a specific period given by the fiverr so do't worry. 

How can I know specific period? As I haven't received yet. Thanks

• Like 6

16 hours ago, mrubaid820 said:

First, reach out to your client through Fiverr's messaging system, If your client continues to ignore your messages, you can contact Fiverr's support team. Explain the situation, provide evidence of completion, and ask for their intervention to help resolve the issue.

Client is responding but he's asking about extra work that's not under initial requirements. What should I do? As Fiverr's support team is not resolving the matter even support team asking me to communicate with buyer so how can I communicate on extra requirements.

• Like 6