A few questions I have about being nominated for Seller Plus:

mahananda_ray

Question

My Questions:
1. Today I was nominated for the Seller Plus program, will it go away if I don't turn on the Seller Plus option? How long to activate the Seller Plus option?
2. How will I benefit as a seller if I take the Seller Plus option?
3. Does the Seller Plus option have to be enabled on a specific gig or does it work on all gigs?
4. If the Seller Plus option is on a specific gig, then if I think that I will not enable the option in my current active gigs, I want to create a new gig and enable it, is it possible? What is your opinion in this case?
i. If you enable the Seller Plus option on existing active gigs or if you enable the Seller Plus option on newly created gigs, you will get good results.
5. I lost my Level 1 Badge this month, in this condition my Inbox Response Time - is 21 Hrs in this condition is it right to take the Seller Plus option or not?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 10

8 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, mahananda_ray said:

2. How will I benefit as a seller if I take the Seller Plus option?

You may want to read the FAQ Fiverr already has on the website instead of asking these questions, as most of them are answered here. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360018143698-FAQ-Seller-Plus

When it comes to benefitting as a seller, some features will be good for you, others are useless. You don't know if the service is for you until you try it.

58 minutes ago, mahananda_ray said:

4. If the Seller Plus option is on a specific gig, then if I think that I will not enable the option in my current active gigs, I want to create a new gig and enable it, is it possible? What is your opinion in this case?

This is a separate service offered by Fiverr, it doesn't give you any sales. So you can't "enable" it on gigs or whatever. It's just a way to connect with a seller manager that will offer guidance on how to improve on Fiverr, if you choose the Premium option. Aside from that, you access some extra features that you may or may not want. So you want to see what's in Seller Plus exactly, but don't expect sales, extra exposure or anything of that nature because you will have a severe disappointment 🙂

• Like 10

Last month I got nominated for Fiverr Seller Plus featured option and now I can't activate it. I was not ready for this activation when I got nominated. But now I want to activate but I can't activate.

Why did the Fiverr Seller Plus feature disappear from me?

Please if possible explain the right issues.

• Like 8

Just now, rawque_gulia said:

Because Fiverr now thinks you are not an eligible seller for this extra feature, probably because of your changed performance or metrics. From time to time, Fiverr evaluates profiles and selects them out from additional perks and features.

I actually understand what you mean. But I have a question: Is there any specific time to activate the seller plus features? This Seller Plus feature is automatically removed from my profile when I go to activate 15 days after being nominated.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, mahananda_ray said:

I actually understand what you mean. But I have a question: Is there any specific time to activate the seller plus features? This Seller Plus feature is automatically removed from my profile when I go to activate 15 days after being nominated.

Perhaps @vickieito has the link through which you can request to restore this feature.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, mahananda_ray said:

No, Fiverr never removes a feature from your profile just because you haven't subscribed to it. You can opt-in or out from the Seller Plus whenever you like and Fiverr will never retaliate just because you're not paying the money :D. Wait a few days or weeks, provide exceptional services to your clients and you'll probably get the feature back.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, mrubaid820 said:

Perhaps @vickieito has the link through which you can request to restore this feature.

Here is the link to sign up for the waiting list: https://www.fiverr.com/cp/seller-plus

3 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

Wait a few days or weeks, provide exceptional services to your clients and you'll probably get the feature back.

When my account was shut down by the hacker, I lost my eligibility for Seller Plus for a full month. This was because all of my orders in queue were canceled and that demoted my account from a Level 2 to a Level 1 seller. Even though this demotion was adjusted by CS within a matter of days, the system didn't "catch up" until a month later.

• Like 9