Make seller responses to reviews visible on their profile page

Granted, I don't buy as much as I sell here, but I do click away from gigs into profiles to read reviews and cannot help but think it's a pretty common occurrence.

I think in light of the new policy regarding cancelations and reviews, it's even more important than it was before.

I'm not sure why a feature hasn't already been integrated in--at least a "read response" option of sorts.

We can't have reviews removed even if there's abundant evidence that what they write is 100% dishonest, but at least this would edge a bit on balance. 

• Like 3
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Copying @Yoav.M and @lior_porat on @mandyzines's suggestion so that this can reach the right product managers:

Make seller responses to reviews visible on their profile page

This would help buyers tremendously. It takes a lot of time to find the seller's responses to reviews, especially when the seller has more than one gig in the same category/subcategory. Even if there's one gig, it can take time to find the right response.

10 hours ago, mandyzines said:

I think in light of the new policy regarding cancelations and reviews, it's even more important than it was before.

I agree! Many buyers will want to easily see the sellers' responses to canceled orders (or negative reviews) ... right next to the buyers' reviews. It's too much work to search for the sellers' responses.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

I agree! Many buyers will want to easily see the sellers' responses to canceled orders (or negative reviews) ... right next to the buyers' reviews. It's too much work to search for the sellers' responses.

And while there, hopefully we can do something about buyers having the ability to order up to 20x your gig package amount, even if you don't want to. We need to have a way to stop people from ordering gig packages, or at least allow us to control how many gig multiples they can order, if any at all. Sellers should have control over this, now buyers can easily manipulate the system to make us overwork on a really short deadline.

• Like 3
  • Up 1