Can we not see usernames in ratings anymore?

alliemadison12

Please, please please tell me this is a bug. When I look at recent reviews on my gigs, I can not see photos or usernames. I also checked other sellers and on my phone to make sure it wasn’t just a flash error, but it appears it has happened to everyone in the past few days, according to my devices. Has this happened to anyone else? I hope this is a bug. I really hope Fiverr wouldn’t take away the ability to see what users left what ratings. That would take away all accountability.

I did a screen shot about 2 hours ago and sent to CS. Hopefully they will answer. For me, it isn’t a big deal that the video doesn’t show since they are also under our main gig demo video, but for fiverr to remove the seller’s icon link and username isn’t acceptable. I can’t remember who rated me.

Pretty sure it’s an error. Looks like they didn’t test out their new feature ahead of time. With all the integrity issues and bugs going around, i’m surprised issues like this didn’t happen sooner. I have bugs and issues glitching up for me personally that have been ignored for months, I can only imagine how many other issues like this are going on and if they keep being ignored, ultimately Fiverr is going to get so buggy that they may have to do a complete reboot of their site, or at least continually reload backups.

Archived