How to grow as an freelancing architect on fiverr?

somitrabhardwaj

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, somitrabhardwaj said:

Please anyone help me with topic?

It depends on what happened when you delivered your past orders, if customers weren't happy with the delivery they will have left private negative feedback which put your performance down.... It can be one reason why you are not getting new orders, but there are so many other things that could be the reason why you are not getting traffic and orders, so my advise is to see your past orders and check what your competitors are doing.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

6 minutes ago, somitrabhardwaj said:

Please help me to get the perfect timing for Fiverr.

Hi @somitrabhardwaj, the perfect time to be on Fiverr is when you have something to do on the platform. For example, responding to a customer inquiry, updating your gigs, or providing a customer with an update or delivery.

Otherwise, you don't need to be on Fiverr. All you need to do is download the Fiverr app, and you'll receive notification on when a customer reaches out to you.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, somitrabhardwaj said:

Please help me in this topic?

Use Fiverr Search: Utilize Fiverr's search bar to see what keywords or terms are commonly used by buyers to find services similar to yours. Pay attention to the autocomplete suggestions as they can give you valuable insights into popular search terms.

Analyze Competitors: Look at successful sellers offering similar services. Analyze their gig titles, descriptions, and tags to identify the keywords they are using.

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, somitrabhardwaj said:

Please help me in this topic?

For effective Fiverr keyword research: 

1. Identify your niche & target audience.

2. Use Fiverr search to find top competitors.

3. Analyze their gig titles, tags, descriptions.

4. Utilize keyword tools for ideas.

5. Focus on relevant, high-traffic keywords.

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

গিগ এডিট করেন নতুন কিছু এড করেন ইউনিক কিছু এড করেন ইমপেশন বাড়ানোর চেষ্টা করেন আর সোসাল মিডিয়া তে গিগ পোমোট করেন ইনশাআল্লাহ ভাল কিছু হবে।

• Like 7
  • Confused 1