How to grow as an freelancing architect on fiverr?

somitrabhardwaj

If you want to grow as a freelancing architect on Fiverr, there are three important areas to focus on: your expertise, the quality of your service, and your client relationships.

First, make sure you create a strong profile that showcases your architectural skills and experience. Use visually appealing portfolio samples and optimize your gig description and tags so that more people can find you.

Second, it's important to consistently deliver high-quality work and provide exceptional customer service. Pay close attention to details, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with your clients to go above and beyond their expectations.

Lastly, actively engage with your clients, seek their feedback, and encourage positive reviews. This will help you build long-term relationships and enhance your reputation. I also recommend exploring industry blogs like ArchDaily and Dezeen for additional insights and inspiration.

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, script_coach said:

If you want to grow as a freelancing architect on Fiverr, there are three important areas to focus on: your expertise, the quality of your service, and your client relationships.

First, make sure you create a strong profile that showcases your architectural skills and experience. Use visually appealing portfolio samples and optimize your gig description and tags so that more people can find you.

Second, it's important to consistently deliver high-quality work and provide exceptional customer service. Pay close attention to details, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively with your clients to go above and beyond their expectations.

Lastly, actively engage with your clients, seek their feedback, and encourage positive reviews. This will help you build long-term relationships and enhance your reputation. I also recommend exploring industry blogs like ArchDaily and Dezeen for additional insights and inspiration.

Thank you so much for your valuable comments.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Hi, try to optimize your GIG, Use the short tail keyword in your GIG title, use relevant tags, and write a GIG description where you need to mention what you will provide and what you need from your buyer, The gig description should be clear and to the point. Use eye-catchy GIG image. And lastly, share/promote your gig on social media platforms.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shahidfreelanc said:

You should have more time and also have well known all terms and service.

you read this properly - https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Did you even the read the question carefully? What are you suggesting him?? Read the question again.

4 hours ago, somitrabhardwaj said:

How can I grow my gig and rank on the first page? I will do SEO and other things changes But it will not reflect my Gig!

Is it possible for you to improve your gig gallery so that it attracts buyer's attention? Present your work in a creative way. 

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @somitrabhardwaj - It looks like you have 4 good reviews, which means you are off to a great start in improving your visibility in Fiverr's search. I also like how you said "throughout the time," because it does take time to build a good profile.

Establish clear communication and expectations with your clients, deliver great customer experiences (note: this is more than the delivery itself), and keep your buyers happy.

It can seem like a slow process at first, and the first 10 orders (even the first 20 orders) can seem like it takes forever. But stay consistent, improve your services and skills, and always look for ways to grow your business. Success happens one step at a time, through consistent and intentional effort.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Your services may not be in high demand: If the services you offer are not in high demand, you may not receive as many briefs as other sellers on the platform. > Your pricing may be too high: If your prices are higher than other sellers charge for similar services, you may not receive as many briefs.

• Like 11
  • Up 1