Best tips for getting more orders and orders

syedalhajuddin

18 minutes ago, markp said:

Republicans will forget what the 2nd amendment is or why they are arguing with donkeys.

Lol what

18 minutes ago, markp said:

Churches and other places of worship will only worship chatgpt.

I mean, chatgpt actually exists, so there's that...

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Syed, I think you are asking about how to add the image in the gig gallery, the work you have done for your client, right? For this, the buyer can only do this, because they have the option of SHOW PORTFOLIO SAMPLE, when buyer would accepting the order, its the buyer will to add or not to add.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, h100hamza said:

Hi Syed, I think you are asking about how to add the image in the gig gallery, the work you have done for your client, right? For this, the buyer can only do this, because they have the option of SHOW PORTFOLIO SAMPLE, when buyer would accepting the order, its the buyer will to add or not to add.

It's ok.. Thank you brother

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pakistan was badly affected due to heavy floods and rain in September 2022. 80% houses out of total population were damaged which are still under constructions. My house was also badly affected in said floods and rain. However, 70% re-construction is still pending due to my bad economic conditions. I joined Fiverr in December 2022 in said situations with my worse financial crises.

In view of above, all buyers are requested through Fiverr Forum to help me in this issue by giving me orders to my gigs for completions so that I can be able to complete my pending works in my damaged house. If supported, I shall send links of my gigs for following services through Fiverr forum:-

a. Data Entry and PDF Conversion (no order received to date).

b. Web Research and find email address (ONE order received and completed).

c. Production Description (no order received to date).

d. Canva Designing (Templates, social media post, business cards etc). (no order received to date)

e. Mockup designing (Tshirt, screen, book, digital products etc) (no order received to date)

f. Logo design (no order received to date)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I want to say - I feel sorry for you. I really do. I can't even imagine what you're going through (or have gone through.)

But... 

This is not the way to ask for help. The world should help just isn't the way to phrase it. Honestly? No one here owes you an order.  Relying on Fiverr (or even just hoping you can use extra income off here but not actually earning anything) is a surefire way to get into an even worse situation. 

To me, it seems like you've made your profile out of desperation, and that is heartbreaking, but I don't think that's enough. If you're genuinely in need of money, I'm sure there are other ways (gofundme/etc.) Offering work in random fields (your gigs honestly feel a bit mismatched) really isn't the way. You don't sell on here because people pity you; you sell your talent. (of course, you could be awesome, but.. I've seen many gigs like yours. If you're a genuine talent, I really hope you'll find a way to stand out!

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/20/2023 at 12:44 AM, katakatica said:

I want to say - I feel sorry for you. I really do. I can't even imagine what you're going through (or have gone through.)

But... 

This is not the way to ask for help. The world should help just isn't the way to phrase it. Honestly? No one here owes you an order.  Relying on Fiverr (or even just hoping you can use extra income off here but not actually earning anything) is a surefire way to get into an even worse situation. 

To me, it seems like you've made your profile out of desperation, and that is heartbreaking, but I don't think that's enough. If you're genuinely in need of money, I'm sure there are other ways (gofundme/etc.) Offering work in random fields (your gigs honestly feel a bit mismatched) really isn't the way. You don't sell on here because people pity you; you sell your talent. (of course, you could be awesome, but.. I've seen many gigs like yours. If you're a genuine talent, I really hope you'll find a way to stand out!

GoFundMe is not functioning in Pakistan. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 4/19/2023 at 1:13 PM, syedalhajuddin said:

all buyers are requested through Fiverr Forum to help me in this issue by giving me orders to my gigs for completion

Disgustingly self serving. You should be ashamed of yourself. Using other people's suffering to run a scam to sell your services. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, syedalhajuddin said:

PLEASE GUIDE ME THE BEST WAYS TO GET MORE AND MORE ORDERS ON FIVERR. IT IS REQUESTED TO GIVE DETAILS IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE OF GETTING ORDERS.

1. Learn how Fiverr works by reading the Forum posts on this topic, there are thousands

2. Communicate properly, for example, ALL CAPS IS CINSIDERED SHOUTING!

• Like 9
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, syedalhajuddin said:

Ok done. Now send details regarding on the topic please.

@newsmike gave you great advice:

6 hours ago, newsmike said:

1. Learn how Fiverr works by reading the Forum posts on this topic, there are thousands

You might want to follow @newsmike's posts and advice, too.

9 hours ago, syedalhajuddin said:

PLEASE GUIDE ME THE BEST WAYS TO GET MORE AND MORE ORDERS ON FIVERR. IT IS REQUESTED TO GIVE DETAILS IN THE LIGHT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE OF GETTING ORDERS.

Based on my experience, by following @newsmike's advice, I was able to increase my average selling price significantly (from $15 to $180), reduce cancelations, and also learned how to stand up for myself as a seller. However, I did not "get more and more orders." I found out that it was so much better to increase my prices and only get half the orders than I had before. Because of my price increases, I still made more with half the orders.

Here is my ASP (it averages out to $180 between the gig orders and few custom offer orders):

image.png.80ad2e25602687b0028368ee5ee4c89b.png

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5

I was just free since last 2 months due to non availability of any order on fiverr, so I practiced some others new skills i.e. Tshirt/ digital product Mockup designing, 3D books covers mockup and logo designing. I also made the gigs of above mentioned skills. 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have already 7 gigs in my Fiverr profile. Now I want to create a new gig of children story book illustration. I tried my best, but I could not create 8th gig.  Option of create new gig is also shown however, same process is not proceeding further. Screen shot of the same is attached.

Please

a. Guide me regarding said issue.

b. What is the limit of number of gigs on fiverr.

2023-05-16 (1).png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Is it better to create gigs of various skills or gigs of same skills in expanded manner of one profile? Please guide. For example:

a. Gigs of various skills e.g. Data entry, pdf conversion, web research, Product description, Canva designing, mockup designing, logo designing.

b. Gigs of same skills e.g. Data entry, pdf conversion, web research, data mining, lead generation.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.... I hope that all my Fiverr friends will go well.

I have created my account on Fiverr in Dec 2022 and created seven gigs. I am always online on daily basis. I have gotten only one order of 57$. Please give me tips for getting more orders and orders.

Thank you so much

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, syedalhajuddin said:

Hi.... I hope that all my Fiverr friends will go well.

I have created my account on Fiverr in Dec 2022 and created seven gigs. I am always online on daily basis. I have gotten only one order of 57$. Please give me tips for getting more orders and orders.

Thank you so much

There's a nifty tool on the forum called the search bar. You'll find that thousands of sellers have already posed the same question before you.

Best of luck with your exploration!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, smashradio said:

There's a nifty tool on the forum called the search bar. You'll find that thousands of sellers have already posed the same question before you.

Best of luck with your exploration!

Almost it has been 5 months. But I got only 10 orders still. What should I do now 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

• 5 weeks later...